ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
If the select doesn't get the B&O sound what happens to the interior one has to assume it still has the sound bar as part of the design just minus a B&O logo and an alternative OEM sound system.
I would assume the extra speakers are not installed, even if the grill material is the same.
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
What is included in the "comfort package" 67B? is it just heated memory seats?
I would assume it is similar to 67A, which includes other items such as cargo area cover, foot activated liftgate, heated first row seats, heated steering wheel, memory heated driver seat and memory sideview power folding mirrors.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
This is great to see, especially as a Premium reservation holder (Premium, RWD ER, Space White/Space Grey interior). Means I don't have really any upgrades to concern myself with.

Just need to confirm my dealer of choice wont mark up it up from the MRSP....I will give dealers a few days to get familiar with the order guide and pricing before I start calling around - chances are we know more than they do.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
I was hoping it would be the pony on the grill lighting up like a center headlight
I would expect third party vendors to fill in this gap. Along with better looking "grill" area options.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I would guess it is puddle lamp...
1592889289790.png
Thanks. I could do without that image though. Hopefully it will be updated to align with the vehicle use/type.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I would assume it is similar to 67A, which includes other items such as cargo area cover, foot activated liftgate, heated first row seats, heated steering wheel, memory heated driver seat and memory sideview power folding mirrors.
right, but that 67A ALSO includes 19" wheels with aero cover and black roof. If 67B contains those as well, then one can assume the price is comparable; if not then 67A will be at least $1000 more

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
right, but that 67A ALSO includes 19" wheels with aero cover and black roof. If 67B contains those as well, then one can assume the price is comparable; if not then 67A will be at least $1000 more
The Technology package 67V does not include the 19" wheels or black trim pieces, instead it has the cameras and prep package for the other driver assist functions.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
This is great to see, especially as a Premium reservation holder (Premium, RWD ER, Space White/Space Grey interior). Means I don't have really any upgrades to concern myself with.

Just need to confirm my dealer of choice wont mark up it up from the MRSP....I will give dealers a few days to get familiar with the order guide and pricing before I start calling around - chances are we know more than they do.
I was able to confirm today with my dealer that they will be honoring Ford’s AXZ price plan.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Nice to have this information. I am interested in Equipment Group 17P Interior Protection package. I hope it is thick rubber floor mats in place of the standard carpet pieces. That is the first thing I change anyway.

Also noticed option code 942 DRL for fleet only. Not interested in that but I do have a valid FIN. I wonder if that will be better than X plan pricing? I will have to investigate further...

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
FYI,
The Mach E Ordering Guide is available on Ford Fleet website for those with access. It is exactly as posted earlier in this thread except without the Mach E Forum logo of course.

No pricing though. Or not that I was able to access anyway. Really want the rubber floor mats......I hope they are reasonably priced.
:)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice to have this information. I am interested in Equipment Group 17P Interior Protection package. I hope it is thick rubber floor mats in place of the standard carpet pieces. That is the first thing I change anyway.

Also noticed option code 942 DRL for fleet only. Not interested in that but I do have a valid FIN. I wonder if that will be better than X plan pricing? I will have to investigate further...
When we got our 2013 Escapes, we put WeatherTech floor liners in the first one. They're OK but I didn't like the way they snapped in place. PITA to get back out to clean.

For the 2nd Escape we got later that year, we got Aries StyleGuard XD Floor Liners. LOVE THEM. Fit perfectly, just the right texture, but best of all they have velcro-like fibers on the underside that grip the carpet. Super easy to pull in and out, but they stay in place with a light velcro grip.

I'm hoping they eventually make them for the Mach-e.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The Technology package 67V does not include the 19" wheels or black trim pieces, instead it has the cameras and prep package for the other driver assist functions.
yes, I know. Thus the reason for me listing the 67A package explicitly. I heard back from my dealer BTW, and the 67A package is $2300 while the 67V is $2600

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
yes, I know. Thus the reason for me listing the 67A package explicitly. I heard back from my dealer BTW, and the 67A package is $2300 while the 67V is $2600
For gods sake, if I get this, it will put me over the $55K max in NJ again. I currently would order the Premium AWD, SR battery, which I think gets me to $53,800, so I am under. I gave up the ER battery for that purpose. I guess for what I will use the car for, around town and commuting, I really don't need it.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
For gods sake, if I get this, it will put me over the $55K max in NJ again. I currently would order the Premium AWD, SR battery, which I think gets me to $53,800, so I am under. I gave up the ER battery for that purpose. I guess for what I will use the car for, around town and commuting, I really don't need it.
Jim - For the PREMIUM trim line, you don't need those options - items are standard. The options that Tim is mentioning are for the SELECT trim line.
Sponsored