Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's awesome. Thanks!
And here it is as a single file for those who prefer.

Attachments

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Does anyone have any UK spec or price lists yet?

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I think I will be staying with my original selections. Looking forward to finishing order this week.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Does anyone have any UK spec or price lists yet?
I have put feelers out but I doubt whether we will get any info until just before our order bank opens. I would imagine that we could get a good idea from this one as to what ours would be like although there might be some technical differences. I dont think we will be getting Phone as key for starters for some reason. We will just have to be patient a bit longer.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I have put feelers out but I doubt whether we will get any info until just before our order bank opens. I would imagine that we could get a good idea from this one as to what ours would be like although there might be some technical differences. I dont think we will be getting Phone as key for starters for some reason. We will just have to be patient a bit longer.
I would expect that the UK version would get phone as key as it would seem odd not to, your already are going to get a different suspension tuning, would have preferred that one on the USA model.

It will be interesting to see if the UK / Europe gets other features that rarely turn up on bean countered USA fords small touches like reverse tilt on mirrors and the Ford Europe staple for the past 30+ years of a heated front windscreen but I can imagine that may negatively impact range so won't be used :(.

Will also be interested to see if the Euro versions get headlamp washers, you will probably also get better headlight features as what is allowed in the USA is based around some archaic specifications that are from the dark ages (pun intended) and if you get the much nicer flush rear head rests USA cars always have stupid fixed full height rear head rests apart from on the centre seat blocking rear visibility. If the Euro version gets those rear head rests then that is the first modification item that will need to be ordered :)

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I really need to talk to a dealer. This is getting really confusing. Everything is showing the select will come standard with the ford 360 and assist 2.0 which all I want is the ability to activate it and have the lane centering features that the assist 2.0 has not caring about hands free. So curious since all paperwork being show says it is standard just not the prep kit and 360 camera if it even need the tech pack or not

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I really need to talk to a dealer. This is getting really confusing. Everything is showing the select will come standard with the ford 360 and assist 2.0 which all I want is the ability to activate it and have the lane centering features that the assist 2.0 has not caring about hands free. So curious since all paperwork being show says it is standard just not the prep kit and 360 camera if it even need the tech pack or not

It looks like the Select should have everything except the 360 degree camera, park assist, and hands free prep kit.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I would expect that the UK version would get phone as key as it would seem odd not to, your already are going to get a different suspension tuning, would have preferred that one on the USA model.

It will be interesting to see if the UK / Europe gets other features that rarely turn up on bean countered USA fords small touches like reverse tilt on mirrors and the Ford Europe staple for the past 30+ years of a heated front windscreen but I can imagine that may negatively impact range so won't be used :(.

Will also be interested to see if the Euro versions get headlamp washers, you will probably also get better headlight features as what is allowed in the USA is based around some archaic specifications that are from the dark ages (pun intended) and if you get the much nicer flush rear head rests USA cars always have stupid fixed full height rear head rests apart from on the centre seat blocking rear visibility. If the Euro version gets those rear head rests then that is the first modification item that will need to be ordered :)
I have seen a spec sheet from ages ago that the phone as key is not available on RHD versions, meaning UK. Have no idea why. I too think it is odd. However just had a look on Ford.co.uk and found this. It mentions Ford pass connectivity which is on your phone so maybe it will be available now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 Mach-E Mustang Product / Packaging Guide Screenshot_20200624-151542_Samsung Internet

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
That looks promising that you should get it :), nothing worse with different markets all getting different features even if you never use it much it is the principle that counts. where there is legalities over a feature sure it is understandable, but the internet has been around for a long time now so the the days of people only knowing about differences a vehicle gets if they happen to see one on holiday are long gone. If is even more infuriating when the vehicles are all assembled in the same factory.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
That looks promising that you should get it :), nothing worse with different markets all getting different features even if you never use it much it is the principle that counts. where there is legalities over a feature sure it is understandable, but the internet has been around for a long time now so the the days of people only knowing about differences a vehicle gets if they happen to see one on holiday are long gone. If is even more infuriating when the vehicles are all assembled in the same factory.
This is what Ford had said back in November according to one article:
"And in the future you'll be able to use your phone as a key (this will be delayed in the UK due to various regulation, Ford says, but will arrive later). "

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
This is what Ford had said back in November according to one article:
"And in the future you'll be able to use your phone as a key (this will be delayed in the UK due to various regulation, Ford says, but will arrive later). "
I have never seen that before. Thanks.??

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I hadn't thought about it until now, but I am kind of bummed there's no First Edition emblem as there is for the Rt. 1.
Sponsored