TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When do we use the x plan? Is it when we sign the purchase agreement? I have reserved the MME GT performance trim? When do we sign the purchase agreement? Is it when the car is ordered or is it when it is delivered? When should I become a member of Mustang Club of America? Should I register now? Or should I wait to take advantage of membership benefits such as C Plan?
My understanding is that we simply provide the X-Plan PIN at the time of sale (so, delivery).

But you have to be a MCOA member for 60 days to get the X-Plan benefit. So make sure you join at least 2 months before your car is due to arrive.
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
When do we use the x plan? Is it when we sign the purchase agreement? I have reserved the MME GT performance trim? When do we sign the purchase agreement? Is it when the car is ordered or is it when it is delivered? When should I become a member of Mustang Club of America? Should I register now? Or should I wait to take advantage of membership benefits such as C Plan?
The pin is required when you buy the vehicle and since GT deliveries are in the summer, why not spend $920 now on 100 shares of Ford now. Seems like a good way to save money on your car AND own some stock that well hopefully return to paying dividends soon.

Coolravicool

First Name
ravi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang gt
Country flag
The pin is required when you buy the vehicle and since GT deliveries are in the summer, why not spend $920 now on 100 shares of Ford now. Seems like a good way to save money on your car AND own some stock that well hopefully return to paying dividends soon.
A cheaper option is to become a member of Mustang club of America. Membership is 25$ for the year.

Coolravicool

First Name
ravi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang gt
Country flag
Performance edition is just a package on top of the GT.
BTW, that's an old image of the X-plan information. It also varies with location so you want to check it for your zip code.
How do I find the x plan for my zip code?

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
The other way not mentioned often is the whole reason for the X-plan. Work for a partner company. I'm not sure how up to date this list is: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/ but there are a whole bunch.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
A cheaper option is to become a member of Mustang club of America. Membership is 25$ for the year.
Sure, but unlike that membership, you can always sell any shares you buy at a later date.

Just my personal opinion, I'd rather own part of the company, be eligible for dividends and have a bunch of upside potential.

But yeah, there are other ways.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do I find the x plan for my zip code?
X-Plan pricing per se is the same for all (US) zip codes. For the Mach-E, it's 2% off MSRP + $275.

There are regular Ford incentives that might also be available, and that's what you see on some of the screenshots above. Those do vary by location, and often expire/renew month by month. And often only apply if you finance through Ford. Doesn't do much good to look those up until the month you expect delivery.

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Hum, buying the stock is tempting. Off to analyze the charts and Ford fundamentals.

charles

First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
explorer st
Country flag
Would there be any way to find out about the X plan for Canada ( Quebec) pricing and incentives?

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Would there be any way to find out about the X plan for Canada ( Quebec) pricing and incentives?
Bonjour Charles,
When I asked my dealer in Quebec city, he said that he is NOT participating in the X plan...