Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
As noted previously, I drooped my Mach e GT 2021 at the dealers on Tuesday for install of this recall - ended up getting it back the same day - two things - it took until this morning (Saturday) or maybe last night for the recall notice on the Ford Pass to go away. Also the GOM immediately showed an increase in range - I've never seen it above the low 260s at best in the past - now shows mid 270s. As the GOM is not very accurate, hard to tell if I really have more range - but I really want to believe it. I noted the increase in range immediately - in fact while, I was sitting at the dealer and waiting for them to drive up my car to take home, I had the app open and noted the range increase even before I got in the car.
Good to know. I took mine on Tues, and got it back Thurs (but they installed BC too and the 21p22). I immediately noticed the range too! I was getting annoyed because the recall notice keeps showing in the Ford Pass App. So hopefully it goes away in a few days. When I check the VIN all the recalls, and updates are all gone, so I guess that's good.

EDIT...as I was typing this...I just checked again and the recall notice is gone!!!
Sponsored

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag
Interesting, I just noticed you and the other guy with the recall OTA are in Scandinavia. I haven't been able to verify anyone outside of the EA program in the US has gotten a recall update yet. Seems like they stopped the rollout for some reason.
OTA-updated non-EAP 2021 non-GT Job 1 (Premium ER AWD January 2021 build) -- in the U.S. Updated/changed my vote in the poll. As others have noted, no update number and lost my charging locations.

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
Several reports of Non-EAP Recall OTA updates last night. Keep'm coming Ford.

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got the update, now my tire pressure doesn't seem to register

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I got the update, now my tire pressure doesn't seem to register
Did you drive for a bit? They probably just need to re-calibrate, although I haven't heard of this happen, then again most people probably haven't been watching the tire pressure after an update!

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Just updated my vote now that I got the OTA.

Jim D

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - GT
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did you drive for a bit? They probably just need to re-calibrate, although I haven't heard of this happen, then again most people probably haven't been watching the tire pressure after an update!
I am planning to go for a drive later, I will keep an eye on it. I always leave the tire pressure, USB Music, & trip info on the screen with the navigation when driving.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am planning to go for a drive later, I will keep an eye on it. I always leave the tire pressure, USB Music, & trip info on the screen with the navigation when driving.
Yeah, I do too, but in minimized mode, so you still have to click it to see the full tire pressure. Let us know! I'm sure it'll recalibrate after a 2 minute trip.

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
You might consider renaming the post title. Not sure that everyone knows what 22S41 is.

22S41 = HVBJB Recall Campaign Software
EAP = Early Access Program (Ford's Beta)
FDRS = Ford Diagnostic & Repair System (Software used by hobbyists and dealers to install updates)
OTA = Over the Air (Software installed automatically via the cloud )
I'm feeling quite ignorant - I've gone through the sync information - how do I check what I'm at?

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I'm feeling quite ignorant - I've gone through the sync information - how do I check what I'm at?
You can't check for this in Sync. You can post your VIN in the VIN check thread and ask specifically to check if 22S41 is installed.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can't check for this in Sync. You can post your VIN in the VIN check thread and ask specifically to check if 22S41 is installed.
Just tell me when the latest APIM update going out OTA will be in FDRS!! I'm going nuts over here that it isn't available for whatever dumb reason!

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Just tell me when the latest APIM update going out OTA will be in FDRS!! I'm going nuts over here that it isn't available for whatever dumb reason!
Ford is too busy working on intelligent cloud based front dampers...

I'm not joking either.