Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, 2022 F350, 2017 F150, 2001 F250, 11 DTS
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
21 GTPE which I just love, got a letter a while ago about a 22S41 and 22V412 update. Was hoping to get OTA but never happened until last week. Ford pass said it was successful and car said everything successful although I noticed car said 22S41 and 22S29 update. On Monday FP says update incomplete. Call dealer they pull up and say car has to be brought in so have it scheduled. Scared to say but after update it seems the range went up 10 - 15 miles which was very nice. I imagine the power has been trimmed if anything but not very noticeable. Would welcome any comments on similar experience.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It takes a while for the recall to disappear from FordPass. If the car says it was successful, just wait.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Anyone know what needs to happen for the charge limit setting to kick back in? My GT charged up to 100% despite the charge location address being confirmed to 85%.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone know what needs to happen for the charge limit setting to kick back in? My GT charged up to 100% despite the charge location address being confirmed to 85%.
If the charging location is still there and set properly, double check that the location is set to "Use preferred charge settings" and not "Charge when plugged in".

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Posted many times.

1) Charge for a few minutes.
2) Unplug.
3) Set charging location to Home.
4) Set charging hours and percentage.
5) Plug in.

Also go to Navigation as you've likely lost "Home".

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
The settings are in place but the percent gets changed for most after the update. Just slide it back from 100% to desired amount

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Posted many times.

2) Unplug.
5) Plug in.

For me, using FordPass on iOS, I can change charge settings for a location without unplugging. I've successfully done that with all of the recent Power-up updates that caused charge settings to be deleted. There was one glitchy FordPass revision where that didn't work, but Ford released an updated version within a few days that fixed that particular issue. If you do this, the app will still say the target charge is 100% on the charging screen, but the estimated charge complete time will adjust according to your new charge level and it will stop at the correct percentage. YMMV.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
For me, using FordPass on iOS, I can change charge settings for a location without unplugging. I've successfully done that with all of the recent Power-up updates that caused charge settings to be deleted. There was one glitchy FordPass revision where that didn't work, but Ford released an updated version within a few days that fixed that particular issue. If you do this, the app will still say the target charge is 100% on the charging screen, but the estimated charge complete time will adjust according to your new charge level and it will stop at the correct percentage. YMMV.
Since the location is no longer a saved charging location, you have to do this in the vehicle.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For me, using FordPass on iOS, I can change charge settings for a location without unplugging.
I've done that too.

Since the location is no longer a saved charging location, you have to do this in the vehicle.
I didn't. Right after plugging in, the location appeared in FordPass. I changed the charging settings and applied the changes, which took effect immediately.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Posted many times.

2) Unplug.
5) Plug in.

Sorry, it just doesn't work. Tried plugging in and charging for a few, driving around, coming home to charge some more, unplugged. No option to add location. It's aggravating.
Sponsored