Holm-E

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select eAWD
Country flag
Dropped my Mach-E off at James Ford in Half Moon Bay this morning. Few hours later I got a call confirming the updates were successful and the car was ready to be picked up! They originally told me 8 hours / end of day in case any updates fail.

I had originally called Towne Ford in Redwood City, but they gave me an appointment two weeks out. I didnā€™t want to wait, so I called James Ford yesterday afternoon and told me to come in the following morning. Quick and easy!

I know all dealerships are different but I feel lucky. Just thought Iā€™d share.
Sponsored

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congrats! I bet some heavily populated area dealerships are going nuts trying to do massive amounts of updates.

Did you have any other updates, or did you have to be fully updated with previous ones first? Iā€™m curious, as I dont have any of them yet. šŸ˜(Iā€™m the type who believes ā€œif it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix itā€ lol thnx

forgot to add, which Mach e do you have? Please let us know if there are changes you noticed. Excelleration, mileage, etc.

OP
OP

Holm-E

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Select eAWD
Country flag
Congrats! I bet some heavily populated area dealerships are going nuts trying to do massive amounts of updates.

Did you have any other updates, or did you have to be fully updated with previous ones first? Iā€™m curious, as I dont have any of them yet. šŸ˜(Iā€™m the type who believes ā€œif it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix itā€ lol thnx

forgot to add, which Mach e do you have? Please let us know if there are changes you noticed. Excelleration, mileage, etc.
Thank you!

I have the 2022 Select eAWD.

I received the 3.1.1 Power-Up on Tuesday (my first OTA since buying the car in May). My car downloaded and then failed to update to 3.2.1 the following day. I figured the recall update would inevitably come once it tried to fetch for the updates again but I just wanted to get it done and over with for peace of mind.

Brought in my car to the dealership to take care of the recall update today (Thursday). Brake feel was noticeably improved (I drive in Unbridled mode). My range went up a bit too for what Iā€™d usually see at any given percentage. I usually get 2x my battery percent in range (i.e 90% gets me 180 miles of range) but when I got the car back I was at 85% with 180 miles of range, 10 more miles than Iā€™d usually expect. Unclear if itā€™s because the ā€œrange estimatorā€ was reset but was nice to see.

And THEN, as I drove my car back home from the dealership, my car downloaded 3.2.1 again and successfully installed it by the time I parked it. šŸ„³

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you for your info. I guess I better get my act together. šŸ„¹Iā€™m usually the last one. to wait out the results. Lol
Sponsored