4/11/22 build week chat

FarSide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar F-Type '70 Vet, Outback Onyx, '04 Wrangler
Country flag
Ok I finally got my car!! Dealership called me and said I could come pick it up tonight or in the morning.... so off I went. Process was pretty painless, but did take a couple hours. I also was able to get the Ford options APR and rebate from January, which was waaaay better then today's rates.

Also I almost died driving home. Somebody in a minivan hit the brakes kinda hard in front of me, and the collision warning went off and scared the shit outta me.

Lastly I have an appointment Friday morning for my ppf and ceramic coating. I'll drop a picture tomorrow, but I'm sure you've seen plenty of GTs by now. Just glad to be over with all this waiting.
Congrats, let the fun begin. Bummer though, almost 5 months delayed from the scheduled production date and Ford thinks they have things worked out to crank up production volumes; we will see. Ford has real competition in the market now. Its going to be an interesting year in EV and charging infrastructure challanges. The 2023 Ford production drama is soon to begin.
Sponsored