Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I just learned why there's been no movement of my mme from the argentine, ks yard for a month.. they just ordered a heated steering wheel replacement on Saturday for it. I wonder how its going to get installed when it was loaded onto a rail car 2 weeks ago.
How'd you find that out?? I feel like they're wasting so much time and money with the cars just sitting there for WEEKS!
Sponsored

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
My car was unloaded from the train yesterday. Now comes the wait for it to go from the intermodal facility (Mira Loma) to the dealer. Hope a truck is scheduled for it soon!

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Just got off chat with Ford. My car is officially in San Diego! Let's see how long it takes to get to the dealer now. Also I'm curious as to when the dealer will actually reach out to me. It's been since June 9th and the car was supposed to arrive week of the 25th. No updates when delayed or rationale. I filled out the credit app back then per their request so I'm sure it's expired by now. I've been second guessing everything this past month or so, not sure if I'm excited anymore.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
Just got off chat with Ford. My car is officially in San Diego! Let's see how long it takes to get to the dealer now. Also I'm curious as to when the dealer will actually reach out to me. It's been since June 9th and the car was supposed to arrive week of the 25th. No updates when delayed or rationale. I filled out the credit app back then per their request so I'm sure it's expired by now. I've been second guessing everything this past month or so, not sure if I'm excited anymore.
Make sure you tell your dealer that you want the price protection and the financing rates from when you placed your order. They shouldn't give you any grief on that. Go and check it out and then hopefully you will feel better about the purchase. If not, walk away.

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Vehicle is ready for pick up tomorrow evening! Ford tracker has not updated but received a call from the dealership.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Make sure you tell your dealer that you want the price protection and the financing rates from when you placed your order. They shouldn't give you any grief on that. Go and check it out and then hopefully you will feel better about the purchase. If not, walk away.
Offering 3.9% on 72 with a 750 rebate

or ford options with an additional 2k rebate. I'm considering doing the options and refi with credit union right away

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
Offering 3.9% on 72 with a 750 rebate

or ford options with an additional 2k rebate. I'm considering doing the options and refi with credit union right away
When did you place the order? The incentives were likely better at the time of order (potentially, $2,500 Ford Options rebate and 2.49%). The dealer needs to look up the programs on Smart Vincent at the time of order.

In other news, my car arrived today as well! Beat the July 13-19 estimate, and beat the Model 3 I ordered from Tesla around the same time.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
When did you place the order? The incentives were likely better at the time of order (potentially, $2,500 Ford Options rebate and 2.49%). The dealer needs to look up the programs on Smart Vincent at the time of order.

In other news, my car arrived today as well! Beat the July 13-19 estimate, and beat the Model 3 I ordered from Tesla around the same time.
I'll ask them tomorrow about at the time of order. I'm just now reading that Ford isn't allowing a buy option at the end of their leases anymore. Looks like it is active in several states not sure about ours. This is super crazy.

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
I'll ask them tomorrow about at the time of order. I'm just now reading that Ford isn't allowing a buy option at the end of their leases anymore. Looks like it is active in several states not sure about ours. This is super crazy.
where do you see that at?

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
where do you see that at?
It's on the leases not the ford options plan .....which is a purchase minus end balloon payment

It's about the battery management

MacheeeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Has anyone had trouble using their foot for the lift gate? Mine won’t work at all.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
Has anyone had trouble using their foot for the lift gate? Mine won’t work at all.
The kick to open feature is not on our vehicles. They deleted it from all models back in January.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
The kick to open feature is not on our vehicles. They deleted it from all models back in January.
Yes they took that feature out but the foot lift gate package is still in our cars. When chips are more available you have the option to take in to your local dealership and they can install that feature for you. Ford did this so they can sell more cars instead them sitting in a lot waiting for chips. You should see a $325 credit on your window sticker for that missing feature.
Sponsored