2/21/22 Build Week Gang

CMRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
My ETD is gone too. Seems like the same for others.
I have the final preparation tab too, still showing ETD, and shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed
Sponsored

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
MME GTPE (metal roof, no BC)
Order date: 10/22/21
Estimated production date: 02/14/22
Actual production date: 02/21/22
Built: 02/23/22
ETD: 03/29/22 (fingers crossed)

Batch 4078 594/600
Congratulations! That is good for you. Mine went in for production the same day (2/21) but it is still in production. I saw another MME with higher batch number went in for production on 3/02 and it was built 3/03. The latter does not have blue cruise. How could the one went in later got built but another one is still in production?

bgentilesco

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM Premium
Occupation
Project manager
Country flag
I was getting anxious on my Premium MME order and found a Select w/ Comfort Tech package unsold in another state. I made a deal and am planning to go pick it up in about two weeks. I THINK this is the right build group to see how things are progressing for others. My batch is 4425, the date on the sticker is 2/22/22 and the build date on vehicle tracking is 3/1. I can see the car has shipped, but don't get an ETD since it's not actually my order. Anyone have any recent updates on their MME shipping progress? My dealer is saying targeted deliver is 3/24-3/30. Seems fast, but I've only done my research on KC dealers, since that's where I actually live.

aysoccer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Prem Extended
Country flag
44 weeks from order to delivery?

Ordered MME Premium Extended Range
Order Date: 7/5/21
Moved to a 22 model year on 10/1
Build Date: 2/14 moved to 2/21
Received the "Your order has shipped" email on 3/1
Estimated Delivery Date between 3/30 and 4/5

I got impatient and stopped by the dealer on 4/2. I was then told that my delivery date had changed to 5/12-5/18.

I still have not received an email from Ford telling me this but the dealer gave me a printout with those dates.

Not at all happy. 44 weeks seems like too long.

Any suggestions for how to make this better? I'm guessing there's no way to get the car delivered any sooner. Should I push the dealer for some sort of incentive?

hack-e

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem AWD ER MME
Occupation
Robotics Engineer
Country flag
44 weeks from order to delivery?

Ordered MME Premium Extended Range
Order Date: 7/5/21
Moved to a 22 model year on 10/1
Build Date: 2/14 moved to 2/21
Received the "Your order has shipped" email on 3/1
Estimated Delivery Date between 3/30 and 4/5

I got impatient and stopped by the dealer on 4/2. I was then told that my delivery date had changed to 5/12-5/18.

I still have not received an email from Ford telling me this but the dealer gave me a printout with those dates.

Not at all happy. 44 weeks seems like too long.

Any suggestions for how to make this better? I'm guessing there's no way to get the car delivered any sooner. Should I push the dealer for some sort of incentive?
It is long, but it's not specifically anyone's fault. We are in a different world that hopefully will go back to normal within a year. I am already at 44 weeks and 2 days and I have about 4-5 more weeks to wait unless something unexpected happens to disrupt the transit.

Hang in there!
Sponsored