BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
As per reports - Everything ships to KC, and then depending on what your sticker says Rail or Convoy to the final destination.
Thanks--Looks like rail to Chicago. I was just on Ford chat and told me ETA of 10/22---we'll see.
Sponsored

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Ford MME
Country flag
Thanks--Looks like rail to Chicago. I was just on Ford chat and told me ETA of 10/22---we'll see.
I just realzied that the ford chat is not available on chromes, it only shows up in Edge. that is why I never figure out why the chat bottom never show up on my screen

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
I just realzied that the ford chat is not available on chromes, it only shows up in Edge. that is why I never figure out why the chat bottom never show up on my screen
I only use chrome, I haven't had a problem with Ford chat. Weird?

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
Has anyone since going built since last Thursday - Saturday gone to shipped? Or is there a bunch of us still waiting?

Aldante13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Subaru Ascent, Lexus CT200h
Country flag
Mine changed to “built” on Friday, and shipped today. ETA is first week of Nov. to Washington, D.C. area.

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
Mine changed to “built” on Friday, and shipped today. ETA is first week of Nov. to Washington, D.C. area.
Hoping I change to shipped soon, Ford chat gave me an ETA of 10/22. I don't know how that would happen, guess we'll see. Cheers!

OP
OP

jennabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I got modules on Sunday, tear tag yesterday (Monday), but status still has not changed to “built”.

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hoping I change to shipped soon, Ford chat gave me an ETA of 10/22. I don't know how that would happen, guess we'll see. Cheers!
my dealer in Houston, TX told me typically the cars will arrive at end of each month , he told me even ETA Nov 5th to 11th, he believe the car will arrive before end of this month and there usually weekly update on shipping status which means even it shows "wait for shipping" now , it might already on the rail to KC now. I wish he told me the truth

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got modules on Sunday, tear tag yesterday (Monday), but status still has not changed to “built”.
no worries, the status update always behind the progress.

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
another topic here, you guys start installing the 240 V NEMA 14-50 in garage ? I know the dealer can still fuck up the deal in last mins but I am planning to install the outlet in my garage this weekend. I have all the parts, local electrician quoted 150$ for labor, which is not bad. I was about to DIY, but consider only 150$ with insurance covered, I probably just let him to do it

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
another topic here, you guys start installing the 240 V NEMA 14-50 in garage ? I know the dealer can still fuck up the deal in last mins but I am planning to install the outlet in my garage this weekend. I have all the parts, local electrician quoted 150$ for labor, which is not bad. I was about to DIY, but consider only 150$ with insurance covered, I probably just let him to do it
You're better off letting a electrician do it, that's a lot of amps going thru the wires ( better safe than sorry) took my electrician less than an hour to install the outlet
PXL_20220929_191907561.jpg

Zamuro

First Name
Juan Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
The problem is not really Chrome. Is that sometimes, some Chrome Extensions interfere with the website's javascript code. If you open Chrome in incongnito mode it will probably work (incongnito disables all extensions).

Zamuro

First Name
Juan Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Yes, my electrician is also coming this Saturday to install my Home Flex. I got charged $200 for labor. So I guess its not that far off. Excited

epec

First Name
Wensen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
those are 11KW charger? I was planning to plug in with mobile charger .
You're better off letting a electrician do it, that's a lot of amps going thru the wires ( better safe than sorry) took my electrician less than an hour to install the outlet
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/26/22 Build Week Chat PXL_20220929_191907561

[/QUO

DachMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select w C/T package
Country flag
Finally changed to built, awaiting shipment!
Sponsored