AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Nice, Looks like you didn't even use two charging spots.
Yeah some of the stations have the stalls for when you're towing or you have bike rack on the back of your car.

Last edited:

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
So did I, but I haven't received a shipping notification yet.
I ordered on 2.29.24 and mine shipped on Friday. I called them on Wed and they told me it would ship on Friday. I also have a basic UPS My Choice account, so i could see when they created my shipping label. So if you have a UPS My Choice you may want to look in the UPS app to see if you have any shipments coming from A2Z.

You many want to call them for additional info on when yours will ship. I know that A2Z had posted on their X page that orders placed on 2.29.24 would start shipping 3.11.24 thru 3.15.24. I

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Really? With the Ford adapter you just click it in place and it communicates.
The A2Z adapter seems a little janky to me for this reason. I think I'm going to hold out for the lectron myself.

Anwarlucas

First Name
Anwar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Country flag
The A2Z adapter seems a little janky to me for this reason. I think I'm going to hold out for the lectron myself.
I ordered a lectron also, hasn't shipped yet, I was going to compare them and keep the one I like better as a backup to the "official Tesla/Ford" adapter and resell (at a discount obviously) to anyone interested in it..

In terms of quality on the a2z it doesn't feel janky at all, it's solid, heavy and the locking tab is solid, doesn't wiggle or have any sideways movement. It's just something to get used to..

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Yeah some of the stations have the pull-thru stalls for when you're towing. The stall in that the Mach-E is using in that photo is a pull-thru stall.
In the picture I see a curb in front of the MME. Are you sure it is a pull through?

AhardFSU

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
In the picture I see a curb in front of the MME. Are you sure it is a pull through?
I should have said it’s a stall for when you’re towing or you have a bike rack on the back. At least that’s what the people on the Tesla motor club site say they use that type of stall for.

johnmark

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I ordered on 2.29.24 and mine shipped on Friday. I called them on Wed and they told me it would ship on Friday. I also have a basic UPS My Choice account, so i could see when they created my shipping label. So if you have a UPS My Choice you may want to look in the UPS app to see if you have any shipments coming from A2Z.

You many want to call them for additional info on when yours will ship. I know that A2Z had posted on their X page that orders placed on 2.29.24 would start shipping 3.11.24 thru 3.15.24. I
Mine came in yesterday! I'll try it out tonight after driving to an event.

edit: cropped the photo to remove my dining room table clutter lol

Ford Mustang Mach-E A2z fast charger a2z

Last edited:

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Last edited: