Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I really like the set I got. One issue is the insert in the driver door handle makes it a bit harder to pull the door handle back. It seems to interfere a bit. Overall still very happy. Will be even better with the sunglasses holder, but no reason to send me one.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I got this set for Christmas, my only complaint is it doesn't come with a guide as to where they all go, I know it's on the site, but it would have been nice if there were an instructions sheet included, I figured out most of them on my own, but I would have loved the time saver with instructions.

Sundevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Any estimate as to when the blue version will be available?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I sent you a message with my order number as well. Iā€™d also like the charging mat with pony logo as well, if possible. Iā€™m the one who pointed it out originally. :)
of course! we gonna send everyone that been purchase our V1 the different pieces

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I got this set for Christmas, my only complaint is it doesn't come with a guide as to where they all go, I know it's on the site, but it would have been nice if there were an instructions sheet included, I figured out most of them on my own, but I would have loved the time saver with instructions.
thank you for this suggestion! we now include instruction with our product on V2!

Sundevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Noticed the blue version is available for purchase now on Amazon. Ordered it. Thanks!

Anton

First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER
Occupation
MedTech Software Engineer.
Country flag
some owners also told us about this last time, and it's a great suggestion! we made a new molding for these whole mats, and we will have a 19 pcs set on the way which includes one piece for sunglasses! (in half month) It's called V2 under the same product page, (and added a pony on the charging mat.)
Can I order/pre-order V2 (white) now? I don't see V2 on the product page for V1.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Can I order/pre-order V2 (white) now? I don't see V2 on the product page for V1.
Hi, the pre-order usually automatically start by amazon when the inventory is approaching warehouse, i will also update it to this tread when its almost arrived

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I really like the set I got. One issue is the insert in the driver door handle makes it a bit harder to pull the door handle back. It seems to interfere a bit. Overall still very happy. Will be even better with the sunglasses holder, but no reason to send me one.
You might try switching the front and rear door inserts that go behind the door handles. They look very similar, but in my case, they fit better only one way.

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got my blue V1 mats on Friday, and they fit and look great. Thanks!

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
My wife and I each have a set. They fit great, but the two pieces that fit in the rear cubby wells had me guessing.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
We could send you one, if you would like one, simply dm me your order ID and address, we will send it to you once it's in stock.
it's our responsibility to make sure if we make improvements on a certain product, people that had been purchased it got a replacement.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
We could send you one, if you would like one, simply dm me your order ID and address, we will send it to you once it's in stock.
it's our responsibility to make sure if we make improvements on a certain product, people that had been purchased it got a replacement.
When will the one with sunglasses holder be available? I really want to order but want that. Thanks!
Sponsored