Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Premium RWD, ER, Infinite Blue, Space Grey
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
My local dealer, who I’ve been chatting with since early January about my ordered MMEX, RWD, Space White/Space Grey, called to tell me he received a similar car, only it was Infinite Blue. Was I interested? My wife and I went over to take a look and a drive and hell yeah we were interested! It did cost $400 more due to the upgraded paint color but we decided to take it home. The whole deal went very smoothly, 5 yr purchase at 1.9% no ADM, X plan pricing accepted. Car was easy to set up and everything works fine so far.

EFCBE6F4-7495-44B9-BD8C-B464E6A71C2A.jpeg
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My local dealer, who I’ve been chatting with since early January about my ordered MMEX, RWD, Space White/Space Grey, called to tell me he received a similar car, only it was Infinite Blue. Was I interested? My wife and I went over to take a look and a drive and hell yeah we were interested! It did cost $400 more due to the upgraded paint color but we decided to take it home. The whole deal went very smoothly, 5 yr purchase at 1.9% no ADM, X plan pricing accepted. Car was easy to set up and everything works fine so far.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adopted Infinite Blue EFCBE6F4-7495-44B9-BD8C-B464E6A71C2A
Congrats, it’s my second favorite color next to my Rapid Red.

enjoy!

OP
OP
Kevmont

Kevmont

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
Congrats! How do you like the light color interior in that car?
Thanks, I think it really opens up the interior, especially combined with the glass roof. I liked the black too but the light grey seems more upscale.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks, I think it really opens up the interior, especially combined with the glass roof. I liked the black too but the light grey seems more upscale.
Good to know...I have that exact combo on order, but have been a little unsure of the interior color and have been pestering folks that have one about how they like the light grey. Universally, everyone has said they love it, so I just need to stop worrying. Enjoy your car!

OP
OP
Kevmont

Kevmont

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
Good to know...I have that exact combo on order, but have been a little unsure of the interior color and have been pestering folks that have one about how they like the light grey. Universally, everyone has said they love it, so I just need to stop worrying. Enjoy your car!
I think you’ll love it, enjoy! My only advice - get a 2nd key, it makes everything so much easier!

57 Cohibas

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 Cabriolet, Mach E Premium SR RWD ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There’s a thread on opinions about the gray interior.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/opinions-on-light-space-grey-interior.5275/

I ordered Star White Premium with the light gray interior.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag

EFCBE6F4-7495-44B9-BD8C-B464E6A71C2A.jpeg
Ha-ha - looks exactly like Walnut Creek Ford :cool:

RDZ89

First Name
RICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB ME GT
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Ha-ha - looks exactly like Walnut Creek Ford :cool:
nice. i saw that same one just last week. I decided to order a black on black ER AWD on order with WC Ford.

Last edited:

LosGatosJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I just bought this exterior/interior combo today. And this is my first post.

Neither was our first choice (we wanted white exterior and dark seats), but we decided to buy a car yesterday (current car was just destroyed in a collision) After many hours on the phone we found this choice available. And now we love the color combo and would probably pick it if given any choice.

I plan to use this to keep the light seats looking good

COLOURLOCK Clean & Care Set for Artificial Leather

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I just bought this exterior/interior combo today. And this is my first post.

Neither was our first choice (we wanted white exterior and dark seats), but we decided to buy a car yesterday (current car was just destroyed in a collision) After many hours on the phone we found this choice available. And now we love the color combo and would probably pick it if given any choice.

I plan to use this to keep the light seats looking good

COLOURLOCK Clean & Care Set for Artificial Leather
Welcome aboard. I’m sure you’ll be happy with the choice. Let us all know how it works out for you. :)
Sponsored