JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
Anecdotally mine was marked on palsapp as delivered to Birmingham on 2/10. Assuming an on time delivery on 3/5 that would be 23 days from Birmingham to Dealer. Maybe it will come earlier than that since JerseyMike was able to figure out it got to Wilmington earlier this week, but if it gets there as originally scheduled it would be 23 days for me. I doubt that it’s a fixed period though as it’s probably contingent on a number of factors from weather, trucks and trains. Good luck.
I believe our pony’s are in the stable. My reservation just updated that it has been delivered and dealer will call soon
Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mind was delivered to Birmingham on 2/4 and “supposed” to be at dealer on 3/5. Keeping fingers crossed.
If u want me too look for your car on the rails message me your vin. Do u think yours will go through Delaware or Newark?

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I believe our pony’s are in the stable. My reservation just updated that it has been delivered and dealer will call soon
I saw your post and checked the tracker which says my MME is in. Nice. Trying to find out if I can pickup Saturday.

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
I saw your post and checked the tracker which says my MME is in. Nice. Trying to find out if I can pickup Saturday.
The Forum tracker says mine arrived as well. No change on the official Ford tracker yet. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning that saw his mom wrapping the gifts but was told I have to wait till we get home from church before I can open it.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
The Forum tracker says mine arrived as well. No change on the official Ford tracker yet. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning that saw his mom wrapping the gifts but was told I have to wait till we get home from church before I can open it.
No kidding, I picked up for the second time and felt it all over again.

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Alright. Scheduled to take delivery tomorrow at 2 pm. Would have gone tonight but the finance manager apparently has more important things to do with his Friday night than getting me my car (kidding, he’s a great guy and deserves his time). From those that came before me, anything in particular I should be double checking? Going with options for financing. Excited. Thanks to all on the Jersey thread for tips and guidance. Especially JerseyMike. See y’all on road real soon I hope.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Alright. Scheduled to take delivery tomorrow at 2 pm. Would have gone tonight but the finance manager apparently has more important things to do with his Friday night than getting me my car (kidding, he’s a great guy and deserves his time). From those that came before me, anything in particular I should be double checking? Going with options for financing. Excited. Thanks to all on the Jersey thread for tips and guidance. Especially JerseyMike. See y’all on road real soon I hope.
There is a long list, but frankly just use your best judgment.

There are two parts

The finance deal
The MME condition - Check it all over, there is a thread on it but again you only have so much time, if you find something later the dealer will take care of it.
1 FOB
Setup your PAAK at the dealer, it can be tricky
Check that the NAV works
Look at the fit and finish, let the dealer know if anything does not look right.

Enjoy it!!!

Oh and good luck sleeping tonight, anxious nerves will prevail.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
I'm sure you've seen the pickup check list thread: https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/mach-e-delivery-pickup-checklist.3337/. Has more than you want but you might pick and choose.

Post lots of photos of the Iconic Silver when you can. I've seen the RR, IB, and SW in person but never the IS (the one I'm getting too).

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Picking mine up tomorrow as well! I have ChasingCoral's check list all printed out. Could still be there on Monday morning finishing up when they open . Will probably look for major issues there, but not sure I can get through the entire checklist. Looking forward to have my new MME.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I went today to see my car and start the paperwork. Mike is a nice guy but has no clue what ford options are. Sean G called me as I was pulling into Miller. Sean is who i sat down with to convert my reservation into a deposit on July2. I have only been talking to mike since July 2. when Sean brought me in after test drive he had me sit at one of those tables to show me numbers. I told him Ford options 36 & 48 with 5k, 7k or 9k down. Comes back with straight buy numbers and I said I told you FORD OPTIONS . he didnt know what that was. I had to describe the whole program. I am pissed that I didn't sit directly with Mike and I am pissed that since July 2nd no one decided to find out what ford Options are

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
That’s discouraging. I’ve been dealing with the GM and he seemed to have had it under control when we talked about it a few weeks ago. What time are you going back? Hopefully by the time we both go in they have this worked out.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s discouraging. I’ve been dealing with the GM and he seemed to have had it under control when we talked about it a few weeks ago. What time are you going back? Hopefully by the time we both go in they have this worked out.
I told Mike and Tom i was going to use ford Options....kinda hoping you would be first ..lol

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here is what I suggest as the list is too intensive for the average person. If you find stuff after you get home they will take care of it. Ford is really good with not turning their back on any MME customer. They do want success!

Mach E Checklist modified

External
  • Validate VIN
  • Check for general alignment
  • Open and close every door, trunk, frunk several times.
  • Check undercarriage and all body/fascia edges for scratches or dents

Internal & Electronics Systems
  • Ensure the mobile charger is in the trunk
  • Ensure tire inflator kit is in the trunk
  • Reset EV range and trip odometers (Settings > Vehicle > EV Driving History Reset.)
  • Sign onto FordPass and make sure the car is synced with that
  • Pair phone using bluetooth
  • Test radio, Sirius, streaming and NAV
  • Ensure phone as a key works right there
  • Ensure key fob works
Other
  • Check owner publications and keyless entry codes
Sponsored