Allocation Spot and Scheduled for Production?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I suspect they will significantly beat the 50,000 target. That number was given over a year ago, they may have been able to get it increased. I mean, I am still seeing ads for the mach e on some websites.
Sponsored

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
If the info we've been getting is true about 56000 MMEs already committed to buy...
That's committed orders. I feel pretty confident once I see one in person I'll commit to buy, but it's still just a deposit until then.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's committed orders. I feel pretty confident once I see one in person I'll commit to buy, but it's still just a deposit until then.
Yeah, I wondered about that too. Maybe not even all orders, since most of Europe can't even order yet (or maybe they started this month?). Seems like it has to be a combination of committed orders + reservations, in various stages of "commitment".

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I’d bet my second MME order that there are a lot of reservations that have not turned into orders. You can find the highest concentration of those at the Mach E roadshow locations. They also have to be sure they don’t get too many rejected orders from people that don’t have a deposit or with one that’s refundable.

Bekkis

First Name
Stig William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suzuki s-cross now ordered the Mack e awd long range
Country flag
my original reservation was a Premium EX AWD - it was number 0004246 made 10 minutes after reveal. But, a week before Mach Drop my dealer got the offer to switch me to a FE and I took it.

For some reason it won’t let me log on right now. However all it was showing before was my Premium cancelled which the Regional sales rep did when she put me in for a FE.

Yes, a FE - see above.
Sorry took awhile to respond. Had to drive home and the house is a disaster as we are installing new floors on almost the entire first floor.

We need some expert commentary and analysis from our other Ford pros.
My number is 4914 and made my reservation 2 hour after it opened up.
Black AWD long range. This order is for Norway ??
The order option opened August 17.

Bekkis

First Name
Stig William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suzuki s-cross now ordered the Mack e awd long range
Country flag
Yeah, I wondered about that too. Maybe not even all orders, since most of Europe can't even order yet (or maybe they started this month?). Seems like it has to be a combination of committed orders + reservations, in various stages of "commitment".
My order was made august 17 and is for ??

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
The sales Manager at the dealership also said he is hoping to see a VIN within two weeks. He is on vacation next week, but told me that he would check for me first thing when he gets back and let me know. I was able to log into Ford owner this morning, and it is still the same. Just my sad, Grayed out, cancelled Premium.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
busy week this week fellow E-pony fans. They have us working 12 hour days. Ford just has a lot going on right now and it is all good, just busy busy.

If you have the first edition on order your dealer should be getting the build date for it by Thursday of next week. I don't know how the Mache drop is calculated into that, but most of the time if they are not done with scheduling that Thursday they finish it before noon that Friday. As far as premium models go. They will be slowly sneaking in a few in of the first ones ordered here and there.

Trying to get all the first editions built with the first three weeks of build.

vins usually come 10 to 14 days after the build date put into the water flow.

This is all a new launch, a new way of selling, and ordering so some things are being tweaked a little.

There are some strings trying to get pulled to make up for the lost time and to make sure the demo cars are to the dealers by December 1st. I can't go into detail on it, but it is a good thing.

With oktb being the day it is it would be a miracle for people to have their mache before December 1st. I would say a birdy told me the second and third week of December might be an early Santa visit.

This is all without any more delays.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
The sales Manager told me that based on the build date of his FCTP, and delivery the week of the 23rd, that it is POSSIBLE my car could get there with the same timing by Christmas. Hoping your birdie is correct @trutolife27 !

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
busy week this week fellow E-pony fans. They have us working 12 hour days. Ford just has a lot going on right now and it is all good, just busy busy.

If you have the first edition on order your dealer should be getting the build date for it by Thursday of next week. I don't know how the Mache drop is calculated into that, but most of the time if they are not done with scheduling that Thursday they finish it before noon that Friday. As far as premium models go. They will be slowly sneaking in a few in of the first ones ordered here and there.

This is all a new launch, a new way of selling, and ordering so some things are being tweaked a little.

There are some strings trying to get pulled to make up for the lost time and to make sure the demo cars are to the dealers by December 1st. I can't go into detail on it, but it is a good thing.

With oktb being the day it is it would be a miracle for people to have their mache before December 1st. I would say a birdy told me the second and third week of December might be an early Santa visit.

Good morning, thanks for the updates. If I understand this correctly the build date will be sent to the dealer and the dealer will either contact us or we will have to contact them. I have an FE ordered with an order number in the 10004100 range which I believe is fairly low so I assume they should have my build date soon. In fact I haven't seen anyone with a lower FE reservation number than mine.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

Best reliable info so far on this forum. thanks!

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag

This is just sad and frustrating if my premium AWD extended range doesn't arrive this year with reservation number 10004162. I'm not excited about waiting an entire year to get my tax credits. I will seriously reconsider getting this vehicle if it's delayed to the new year.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
This is just sad and frustrating if my premium AWD extended range doesn't arrive this year with reservation number 10004162. I'm not excited about waiting an entire year to get my tax credits. I will seriously reconsider getting this vehicle if it's delayed to the new year.
You could work with your dealer. I've spoken to my salesperson about this very thing and he said "you don't have to go through Ford Credit there are other financing options including companies that would lease it and take the tax credit off the lease".

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

You mentioned previously that there were about 12,000 more orders capable, so folks should get one in ASAP. That being said, can you say how many orders there are in the system? My situation is that I am a late-order person (9/27/20) for a Premium ER AWD. Would you take a guess when I may see mine. Many thanks, Tom

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Best reliable info so far on this forum. thanks!
And consistent (unlike some of the dealer reports). I appreciate the consistency.

Sounds like everything is still pointing toward an 11/23 OKTB, with 2-3 week shipping, and arrival at dealerships starting mid-Dec.

Sounds like all (NA) FEs should be built prior to the 11/23 OKTB, if those dates line up as suggested. Which should allow all (or nearly all) to be delivered by year-end if there's no hiccups. Although it'll be close.
Sponsored