Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
Good luck and enjoy your new ride!! Hope to see you on road in area. Good luck and stay safe.
Sponsored

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm likely leaving the MMe Memphis area group as my 2023 F150 Lightning is scheduled to build in early January. Blue Note has been fun and enjoyable, but I always planned to get the EV Pickup. Just thought it would be later. GLTA :cool:
My time to trade in Blue Note on my Lightning XLT is fast approaching. The XLT was built last week, so I should get it delivered within a month - could be a nice Valentine's Day treat! The MMe has been fun to drive and I'll likely trade it in on the Lightning - I hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I have. I've had no issues with it other than Guest Profile loading sometimes and only put 7K miles on it in 7 months. I'm seeing more Mach-Es around the area, and I wish you all well. :cool:

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just played some leap-frog with an Iconic Silver or maybe Gray MMe on the Flyover and I-40 East. Exited at Germantown Parkway. I like the rear spoiler. :cool:👍

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've had a lot of fun with Blue Note, but I should be moving on to my Anti-Matter Blue Lightning XLT in the next few days. It is time to see if the Grabber Blue, AWD and Extended battery increase my trade in value (already expecting I've taken a 10% hit from Ford lowering pricing) a bit - my dealer has two CA Rt 1s - an AWD (Star White) at $ 56K and a RWD (Rapid Red) at $ 52K. I was lucky to get one of the first 2022 MY MMes with the upgraded HVBJB fix back in June, so Karma is evening out. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Just got an appraisal - sort of. Wholesale auctions of new 2022, GB, AWD ER Premiums with less than 500 miles are listing for $ 47K - must be dealerships that got incentives, but can't afford to keep them on the lots. OUCH! :eek:

Last edited:

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So long, but not goodbye to this forum.

I'm moving over to a Ford Lightning early next week, so I won't be driving Blue Note around the Bartlett area. I'll be driving Blue Mule - the Anti-Matter Blue is not as eye-catching, but if you see me, I hope you'll wave or beep.

It has been very enjoyable and I'm seeing more MMes around Northeast Memphis - and I expect to see more.

Good Luck to all of you.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'll be surrendering Blue Note today and see that it is already being shown on the dealer's website.
It will be at Bolivar Ford - GLTA.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Memphis, TN Mach E owners? 1676980398384

Deal is done - the dealership marked it up $13,500 over what I got in trade. :rolleyes:
They won't get it, but I hope they do well. Factory reset is done on Blue Note, so I'll no longer be able to track it on Ford Pass. Hope all of you enjoy yours like I did mine.

Last edited:

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hope you enjoy driving Blue Mule as much as you did Blue Note! I'm in Oakland, TN area so I will definitely give a wave if I see you. I have a Dark Matter Gray and a Carbonized Gray MME in the stable lol. Hope to see you on the road.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Final update on Blue Note. It just sold- about 3 months on the lot. Last I saw, dealer marked it down $9K from initial listing. Hope the new owners enjoy it - I did and I enjoy my Lightning XLT. :cool:

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey everyone in Memphis area! This Saturday, 9/30, is Bartlett's Fall Festival at WJ Freeman park. In conjunction with the festival, Mustangs of Memphis is having our annual charity car show at the park. Our charity is the Memphis School for Oral and Deaf; all proceeds from the show go to the charity. Early registration is $25; $30 on Saturday. Last year we had over 200 cars in the show. It would be great to see some Mach E's (other than my own lol) at the show. Hope to see you there!

VirtualRussel

First Name
Russel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premier Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up Howard. I'm new to the MME family. We picked up a MME Premier Extended Range AWD about a month ago. 1200 miles later we're ecstatic with the addition to the stable.

I'll keep an eye out for the next meet n' greet but we can't attend this weekend due to a big family wedding on Saturday.

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Russell, welcome to Mach E family. We have put 22,000 miles on our 22 Select and 17,000 miles on our 23 Premium. There is another car show on October 7th at Central Church at the corner of Winchester and Houston Levee roads in Collierville. It is normally a good show with a lot of vehicles as well. Even if you don't want to enter your MME, it is a good show to come and look at all the different types of vehicles. Where did you buy your MME from (if you don't mind me asking)? Just curious.

VirtualRussel

First Name
Russel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premier Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up on the car show on the 7th. I'll see if I can make it out for that one.

We purchased ours from Landers Ford in Collierville.

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The car show in Collierville on 7th is sponsored by Landers Ford in Collierville. It is a great show. They also sponsor our club, Mustangs of Memphis. I met another Mach E owner at the Cotton Festival car show a couple of weeks ago here in Fayette County. He had bought his from Landers in Collierville. We talked for about 40 minutes; he had a lot of questions about the car and I showed him some things about the car (especially the 12V battery system). Hope to see you there; I will have my carbonized gray MME at the show.

jackwilliam1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge
Occupation
Marketer
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up Howard. I'm new to the MME family. We picked up a MME Premier Extended Range AWD about a month ago. 1200 miles later we're ecstatic with the addition to the stable.

I'll keep an eye out for the next meet n' greet but we can't attend this weekend due to a big family wedding on Saturday.
Thank you for the information, Howard. We recently welcomed a new member to our family, the MME Premier Extended Range AWD, just about a month ago. With 1200 miles under our belt, we're absolutely thrilled with this addition to our vehicle lineup.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it to the meet and greet this weekend due to a family wedding on Saturday. We'll be on the lookout for future gatherings to connect with fellow MME owners when our schedule permits. We're looking forward to the event, and in the meantime, we're excited to continue enjoying our Mustang Mach-E. If you have any further insights or tips regarding our vehicle, please don't hesitate to share.

Rpellicciotti

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-e, 2014 Ford Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I realize this is an older thread but I wanted to say "Hello". We just purchased a new, 2023 Premium, extended range, RWD. Very excited about it. Already put 750 miles on it since last Thursday the 14th of March. We live in Arlington and attend church in Bartlett. Would very much like to meet up with other MME owners or participate in a gathering/show.
Sponsored