Any update / news on delivery dates?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The tracker isn't very reliable. Mince changed to shipped 9/18, but ETA 9/1. With a 31 day shipping under the shipped dot, but an N/A on ETA line, and a 19 day ETA under sg.fyi data. Basically meaningless. It means to give you the gteneral state of your order, but don't count on the details being correct.
Sponsored

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
The tracker isn't very reliable. Mince changed to shipped 9/18, but ETA 9/1. With a 31 day shipping under the shipped dot, but an N/A on ETA line, and a 19 day ETA under sg.fyi data. Basically meaningless. It means to give you the gteneral state of your order, but don't count on the details being correct.
As another data point, shop.ford.com likely pulls data from a difference source as seg.fyi: at shop.ford.com the ETA date range stayed at 8/22-8/28 from early July till this morning (which is 3 weeks after 8/28), while seg.fyi switched to the placeholder Halloween date over a week ago. The divergence could have lasted longer than that, but lately I have not been checking the status compulsively every day.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
But how do they get data that shows the ETA in a range a month in the past? weird..

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
As another data point, shop.ford.com likely pulls data from a difference source as seg.fyi: at shop.ford.com the ETA date range stayed at 8/22-8/28 from early July till this morning (which is 3 weeks after 8/28), while seg.fyi switched to the placeholder Halloween date over a week ago. The divergence could have lasted longer than that, but lately I have not been checking the status compulsively every day.
For me, the dates shown on the different sites have been quite consistent, though it can take up to a day or so for some of them to update. It appeared that updates first appeared for me on ford.com, followed by shop.ford.com, then seg.fyi, and last of all was the macheforum tracker.
Sponsored