First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hey everyone, I've been watching the Covercraft website for their UVS100 and UVS100 Premier windshield sunscreen. I just checked back this morning, and they now list a fitment for the Mach-E. Although they are showing a little bit of a production wait, we can now order. They are showing a "sale" price, and if you add promo code "freeship" at checkout, you'll get free shipping.
THE UVS100 IS THE ONLY SUNSHADE I'VE USED ON ANY OF MY CARS FOR QUITE A WHILE.
The premier model has black backing, upgraded edge banding, and comes along with a storage bag.
Thank you! I just checked their site last night and it wasn't there yet. Even at the sale price and with free shipping, their prices seem too high... But I'm in for one anyway.

I had the UVS100 on the Fiesta for nearly 7 years and was very happy with it, other than its bulky size.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wmaney

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Hey everyone, I've been watching the Covercraft website for their UVS100 and UVS100 Premier windshield sunscreen. I just checked back this morning, and they now list a fitment for the Mach-E. Although they are showing a little bit of a production wait, we can now order. They are showing a "sale" price, and if you add promo code "freeship" at checkout, you'll get free shipping.
THE UVS100 IS THE ONLY SUNSHADE I'VE USED ON ANY OF MY CARS FOR QUITE A WHILE.
The premier model has black backing, upgraded edge banding, and comes along with a storage bag. I ordered the "chrome camo" pattern which I've never seen before. I'll post a picture once it arrives.
Ordered one - thanks

TheOneAB

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Mustang GT, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Our sun visors dont fold all the way to the front glass. This leaves a little space for the sun shade to lean into the car. I'm used to other vehicles where the sun visor pushes the sunshade onto the glass. Does anyone else have a solution for this?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Our sun visors dont fold all the way to the front glass. This leaves a little space for the sun shade to lean into the car. I'm used to other vehicles where the sun visor pushes the sunshade onto the glass. Does anyone else have a solution for this?
I suppose you could attach some foam blocks (sponges?) To the backside of the sunshade where it would be pushed by the visors.

TheOneAB

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Mustang GT, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I suppose you could attach some foam blocks (sponges?) To the backside of the sunshade where it would be pushed by the visors.
I was thinking about gluing 2 little magnets on the glass and sun visor, but idk yet.

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
So the Covercraft UVS100 arrived today. It's a tight fit, maybe even slightly too large but I think it'll work.

The packaging was scary though.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone found a front window sunshade? PXL_20210727_014946911
Apparently you don't live in California. Almost every store, every restaurant, every place of business has a Proposition 65 cancer warning. It's become an icon for making bad laws. If you warn at every turn people will become numb to them and just ignore the warnings. Kinda like the warning about cookies on websites.

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Heatshield sun shade fits exactly in place and holds itself in place. Sun visor not needed.

TJ-Mach-e

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Merc S550, 2021 MME AWD ER
Country flag
BTW, full morning sun directly into the windshield in the picture. Steady drizzle when I came out. Welcome to Waimea/Kamuela. ;)
Looks good. I was actually curious about the roof shade they sell. Did you get that too, or just the windshield shade?
I am also curious about the roof shade from Heat Shield. Has anyone bought it yet? Please post pics of it if you have. Thanks.

RobFitzgerald167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Grabber Blue
Country flag
Apparently you don't live in California. Almost every store, every restaurant, every place of business has a Proposition 65 cancer warning. It's become an icon for making bad laws. If you warn at every turn people will become numb to them and just ignore the warnings. Kinda like the warning about cookies on websites.
the favorite still is the required public pool notices in California
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone found a front window sunshade? pool

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I am also curious about the roof shade from Heat Shield. Has anyone bought it yet? Please post pics of it if you have. Thanks.
I didn't buy the roof shield. Upcountry Hawaii is different than New Mexico and it's really not necessary here. But even down along the coast where daytime temperatures are in the 90's and climbing, I haven't found it needed. YMMV. :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Simple Walmart solution, not buying any more custom sunshades that my Wife won’t use!! Lol

D2632AF1-9F1A-4470-8EB1-252D11B21702.jpeg
This is actually my favorite style of sun shade. Covers windscreen well, breaks down into a nicely storable little package, light weight.