AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK mud flaps installed yesterday. Infinite blue Premium AWD ER. This would be an easy install for almost anyone. I managed to do it and I’m just a bit over a month since knee replacement surgery.

109EF65E-DC91-4F7E-9597-57EA9C7C27C5.jpeg

895942FD-40DB-4B90-A56B-03028AF11FCB.jpeg

647259BF-CB33-46AC-96A4-53B0EBA871B0.jpeg
looks good!!

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220206_104844
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220206_104748
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220206_104703
Installed mine a month or two ago. I'm really happy with the fit and texture match on my Select. Got to use them in the mountains this weekend and they were very functional as well.

Santiaventura

First Name
Santi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD SR TECNOLOGY+ & WHITE STAR
Country flag
it looks really impressive..I have been wanting to acquire this product for some time but the cost of shipping to Spain is very high .. at the moment I will have to wait to see if amazon reduces the price of shipping. If this happens I will ask for it sure.
Maybe a Spanish member of the forum is thinking of acquiring them and we could share shipping costs. Saludos compañeros!!

Reactions: McS
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
it looks really impressive..I have been wanting to acquire this product for some time but the cost of shipping to Spain is very high .. at the moment I will have to wait to see if amazon reduces the price of shipping. If this happens I will ask for it sure.
Maybe a Spanish member of the forum is thinking of acquiring them and we could share shipping costs. Saludos compañeros!!
we will be sending products to Amazon German very soon. hopefully, it will reduce the final price.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Great news.. Any estimated date?
Thanks AOSK
hmm, its hard to estimate how the cargo ship gonna work, and its our first try in the EU market, i would say 2 months? for the cargo to arrive and german Amazon check in our products

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
They were an easy 45 minute (including running up and down stairs to fetch a few tools to make life easier) no-drill install.

I really like them. Nice bag too!
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9854

It was really handy that they came with tools.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9855

My FIrst Edition had one odd screen that the tools didn't fit.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9862

The little pointed edge spots are great for holding them in just the right places.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9860

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9863

I'm a little concerned that the "hollow" front edge might collect snow or mud and apply too much pressure but we'll see.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9861

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_9864

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
Just installed mine today, wonderful fit and product. Agreed with the concern above on the front hollow edges. Thanks AOSK!!

Deleted member 11730

HI. I just purchased your mud flaps and they all seem to fit very well except for the right front. Is there anyway I can get a replacement for just this one?

Deleted member 11730

As requested please find the attached pictures. Thanks

20220506_160232.jpg

20220506_160225.jpg

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
As requested please find the attached pictures. Thanks

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220506_160225

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220506_160225
indeed, this one seems a bit weird, sorry for the inconvenience. would you mind dm me your address and name to contact and your order ID, I will send you a new set

Deleted member 11730

Hi, Thank you. I sent you the information via Facebook Messenger.