Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
We recently developed a window button cover for MME, it has now come with Carbon Fiber, Matt Carbon Fiber, and Glossy Black.

Mach E Window Button Cover

AOSK for Mach E Window Button Cover could be easily installed by double-sided tape, no need to remove the original panel.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover 71cGXNxVr-L._SL1200_
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover 71iyN3Ed5lL._SL1200_
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover 61NTVpT2RfL._SL1200_

More products are coming!

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
We recently developed a window button cover for MME, it has now come with Carbon Fiber, Matt Carbon Fiber, and Glossy Black.

AOSK for Mach E Window Button Cover could be easily installed by double-sided tape, no need to remove the original panel.

I like the idea of this . . . . do any of these EXACTLY match the First Edition interior?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I like the idea of this . . . . do any of these EXACTLY match the First Edition interior?
Hi, may i know which part of the interior are we talking about, I know the premium has a matt carbon-fiber trim on the dash

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, may i know which part of the interior are we talking about, I know the premium has a matt carbon-fiber trim on the dash
On the FE, there is a "metallic" carbon-fiber trim on the dash . . . not sure if it is the same as the premium or not.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
On the FE, there is a "metallic" carbon-fiber trim on the dash . . . not sure if it is the same as the premium or not.
Oh, we have been tried to match that piece using hydrographic transfer printing, unfortunately the result wasn't perfect, so we gave up on that, and decided to go with CF, matt CF, and glossy black.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh, we have been tried to match that piece using hydrographic transfer printing, unfortunately the result wasn't perfect, so we gave up on that, and decided to go with CF, matt CF, and glossy black.
Zac - here are a couple of pictures of my FE trim on dash (sorry for the quality). Very different from your pictures. Since the trim dash extends all across and comes up to door panels, I would only buy if matches very closely, which this does not.

CarbonTrim1.jpg

CarbonTrim2.jpg

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 1 2021 Mach-E (SR AWD)
Country flag
My Select looks like that too, so it might be across all interiors.

I too would be interested in this if it matched the dash. The current matte one would have looked great in my old Mustang.

Reactions: abr
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Zac - here are a couple of pictures of my FE trim on dash (sorry for the quality). Very different from your pictures. Since the trim dash extends all across and comes up to door panels, I would only buy if matches very closely, which this does not.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover CarbonTrim2

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover CarbonTrim2
thanks for this feedback! its valuable for us!

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

71cGXNxVr-L._SL1200_.jpg
71iyN3Ed5lL._SL1200_.jpg
61NTVpT2RfL._SL1200_.jpg

How many of us will it take to convince you to do some standard decals for the hood and rear?

For example I’d love something like this in gloss black, keeping the extra black pinstripe outline, without the orange in between, nor the MACH E text. I’d also love the blacked out rear, traditional mustang look. That piece pictured comes with a tiny extra one for the painted area between the rear glass and the end of the hatch, and costs $200. Too much in my opinion for vinyl. No one is really selling these on Amazon too, where I’ve purchased all your stuff.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover 67B87B12-421A-4FC8-BC8C-CC75245EE53F

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
How many of us will it take to convince you to do some standard decals for the hood and rear?

For example I’d love something like this in gloss black, keeping the extra black pinstripe outline, without the orange in between, nor the MACH E text. I’d also love the blacked out rear, traditional mustang look. That piece pictured comes with a tiny extra one for the painted area between the rear glass and the end of the hatch, and costs $200. Too much in my opinion for vinyl. No one is really selling these on Amazon too, where I’ve purchased all your stuff.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover 67B87B12-421A-4FC8-BC8C-CC75245EE53F
Hi buddy, thank you for your support of us!
We are not a big fan of making vinyl, as the installation could be hard and the install outcome is not standard. some owners also told me that we should make some vinyl for the front grill, but if we make a product for that area, we will probably make a hardcover using ABS material, it's easier to install in that way, and the outcome will be standard. but with abs hardcover, we still have a couple of concerns we need to sort out, we will start to discuss potential solutions after we have done with the current development plans for MME. but thanks for the product idea!

KidGalahad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select
Country flag
Just to clarify, you won’t be making this in a version that matches the dash pieces? I want to get this product, but if you will be making a matching version in the future, I may hold out.

Also, how difficult is this product to remove once it’s installed?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Just to clarify, you won’t be making this in a version that matches the dash pieces? I want to get this product, but if you will be making a matching version in the future, I may hold out.

Also, how difficult is this product to remove once it’s installed?
hi, do you mean the dash on gt or select? the matt carbon option very similar to the one on GT. and we tested a couple solutions on select, but it didnt work out well, so we gave up on that

KidGalahad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select
Country flag
hi, do you mean the dash on gt or select? the matt carbon option very similar to the one on GT. and we tested a couple solutions on select, but it didnt work out well, so we gave up on that
I have the Select, so I’m out of luck on a perfect match.
I just received what are supposed to be the matte version from Amazon. Can you confirm these are the matte version, and not the gloss:

F0B59B11-DC6C-4E1C-A5B6-E9EFF31CD448.jpeg

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I have the Select, so I’m out of luck on a perfect match.
I just received what are supposed to be the matte version from Amazon. Can you confirm these are the matte version, and not the gloss:

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Window Button Cover F0B59B11-DC6C-4E1C-A5B6-E9EFF31CD448
hi i believe amazon sent the wrong item, would you mind submitting a replacement order on amazon?