Pravin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MachE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks like an offset is being added to the day component depending on the month. For May dates, there is no offset. For June an offset of 1, for July an offset of 2.
So for eg. 5/29 becomes 1/29
6/15 becomes 1/16
7/15 becomes 1/17
Wonder if the system crashes if the day is 31, or if the month becomes 2.
Sponsored

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
I have a build date of 05/24/2021. I'm so excited!

scttfrdmn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape Titanium, Honda S2000
Country flag
Mine was scheduled for the week of 5/16 too (last week) - nothing happened. In fact, I just checked and now it says (ford site) that I am scheduled for the week of January 17, 2021! LOL!!
Well, as of this morning I am back to a production date of 5/24 on the seg.fyi tracker page and an end date of July 20. Ford site still shows 1/17.

Seems clear to me that something is going on and slipping again.

Oh well, the good news is that I have now seen four Mach-E's in the wild here in Los Angeles.

MachMeNow

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Prius, Mach E premium LR AWD .
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My build date was also scheduled for the week of 5/16, and like others the build date on Ford's site was changed to 1/17. Just received an email yesterday from Ford that the car was built. Another email today states " We are excited to inform you that your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is on its way to your dealership. Congratulations! ". Their web site actually is updated with the current status. So hopefully others in this build time frame will be getting notices soon that it's on its way?

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
My build date was also scheduled for the week of 5/16, and like others the build date on Ford's site was changed to 1/17. Just received an email yesterday from Ford that the car was built. Another email today states " We are excited to inform you that your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is on its way to your dealership. Congratulations! ". Their web site actually is updated with the current status. So hopefully others in this build time frame will be getting notices soon that it's on its way?
I'm a week behind you, so hopefully I'll get the same e-mail next week. (Although the website is still showing the retro January date for me.) But wondering if I'll get delivery prior to the current incentives expiring on July 6.

MachMeNow

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Prius, Mach E premium LR AWD .
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm a week behind you, so hopefully I'll get the same e-mail next week. (Although the website is still showing the retro January date for me.) But wondering if I'll get delivery prior to the current incentives expiring on July 6.
My estimated delivery per Ford is 7/5/2021 - 7/11/2021. I don't know if this is optimistic on Ford's part or not, but a July 6 delivery is cutting it tight.

Curious, which incentive is expiring on July 6th? I'm looking at both the California Clean Fuel Reward and the Clean Fuel Rebate and don't see a 7/6 cutoff, though I could just be missing it.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
My estimated delivery per Ford is 7/5/2021 - 7/11/2021. I don't know if this is optimistic on Ford's part or not, but a July 6 delivery is cutting it tight.

Curious, which incentive is expiring on July 6th? I'm looking at both the California Clean Fuel Reward and the Clean Fuel Rebate and don't see a 7/6 cutoff, though I could just be missing it.
It's the Ford Options incentive of $2500. Ford has a new incentive program about every three months (I believe) and there were no changes between this past Q1 and Q2, so hoping the post July 6 period also remains the same.

Thanks for giving me Ford's estimate on your delivery. I had been planning on mid-July and that seems the most likely based on your dates.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
This is what I see with the tracking tool for mine.

ETA End Date2021-07-13
Production Date2021-05-24

salt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x3
Country flag
For those of you with April/May build dates, what are all of your ship times?

It seems like it is about 1-1.5 months, but I haven't had a sense of that looking through the spreadsheet.

Ankur194

First Name
Ankur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag

It seems like it is about 1-1.5 months, but I haven't had a sense of that looking through the spreadsheet.
My build date was April 19th, it was shipped on April 29th, and estimated to arrive between May 26, 2021 and June 1, 2021 .

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag

Ordered Dec 24
Schedule for production Feb 18 for the week of May 3.
Built May 7
Shipped May 11
Palsapp.com says it was delivered to Kansas City May 24.
Estimated delivery between June 13 and June 19.

So, for me, up to 1.5 months between build and delivery, if it stays on schedule.

MMECR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach E, '06 Mustang,'92 Mustang GT 5.0
Country flag
Order date: 2-09-21
Build date: 4-22-21
Delivery date: (1) 5-27 to 6-02-21
Delivery date: (2) 5-23-21 to 5-30-21

Today Seg.FYI says mine is scheduled to be delivered to my dealer here in South Florida in 4 days (5-30) which is what the Ford site also says. Palsapp shows it’s still in KC but from what I’ve read on this forum that won’t update until it is actually at the destination. Today my dealer gave me an update he’s showing it’s in Louisville KY on its way...

Ford Mustang Mach-E April/May Build Dates 938CC294-331A-45F5-A412-4A36D2419137

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I'm wondering, lots of people are saying they can see on Palsapp when their car is delivered in Kansas, mine was shipped May3rd (build date March 26...such a delay before shipping) yet it shows my final destination "Montreal, Qc" but there hasn't been any update, everything is Pending, I doubt that if it shipped on May3rd, that it hasn't made its way yet to Kansas!

MMECR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach E, '06 Mustang,'92 Mustang GT 5.0
Country flag
I'm wondering, lots of people are saying they can see on Palsapp when their car is delivered in Kansas, mine was shipped May3rd (build date March 26...such a delay before shipping) yet it shows my final destination "Montreal, Qc" but there hasn't been any update, everything is Pending, I doubt that if it shipped on May3rd, that it hasn't made its way yet to Kansas!
My build date was 4-22-21. It arrived in KC on 5-14-21 so about 3 weeks which seems like a long time to me. Not sure why yours was so delayed... blame COVID everything is COVID.
Sponsored