Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
I posted the other day that I rec'd a note from my dealer that I now have a Vin #. He advised that I have a build date of 1/4/2021 and that I could expect delivery around March 15, 2021. I did a purchase factory order with the Dealer, no reserve; put down a 5 digit deposit and away we go.
So far good news something is happening we're moving forward. Now the bad, I go to the Ford Tracker and I data enter the Vin# it is there most of the of the data is there regarding what I ordered, however, no window sticker and no production dates no delivery date. Should I be concerned or is the data at the Ford end of things just not caught up?
Dont be concerned. I got a build date of Nov 23 from my dealer. With a delivery date of Dec 15. I look up the Ford Tracker frequently. The build date did not show up on it until Dec 01. The shipping date and delivery date still does not show as of today. My window sticker showed up about three weeks prior to my build date.
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I posted the other day that I rec'd a note from my dealer that I now have a Vin #. He advised that I have a build date of 1/4/2021 and that I could expect delivery around March 15, 2021. I did a purchase factory order with the Dealer, no reserve; put down a 5 digit deposit and away we go.
So far good news something is happening we're moving forward. Now the bad, I go to the Ford Tracker and I data enter the Vin# it is there most of the of the data is there regarding what I ordered, however, no window sticker and no production dates no delivery date. Should I be concerned or is the data at the Ford end of things just not caught up?
5 digits wow what for. I too had a VIN for a couple of months but the vehicle was not under production hence no production date or window sticker. You can use your VIN to get the vehicle entered into fordpass but again will not be able to do much until it is alive. When it hits production (scheduled in the main system?) you can then remotely set the vehicle up along with an activate tap for locks etc. to tap when you first see it. When you see these set ups in the fordpass app your window sticker should also be available. Welcome to the Canadian waiting room.

Billy Biahop

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT CS, 2022 Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Any Canadians successfully getting GT Performance orders through?

I reserved a GT back in Nov of 2019. My dealer in Toronto is telling me that Ford will not let them convert the GT reservations into orders and that, when they are finally allowed to do so, orders will be queued by reservation date. I called another dealership in Pickering, Ontario and the confirmed the same information.

Anyone have a different experience? Getting so frustrated with Ford and the complete lack of transparency from the company and dealerships.
Sponsored