Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
Curious if there is a possibility to get a more recent update. Wondering how many total may be out there for MY21.

Thanks!
Sponsored

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Me too. I think @Carmel Mach E Auto stopped gathering the data once his car was delivered. If he wouldn't mind sharing his scripts, I volunteer to collect the data.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Me too. I think @Carmel Mach E Auto stopped gathering the data once his car was delivered. If he wouldn't mind sharing his scripts, I volunteer to collect the data.
We spend a lot less time tracking now, and a lot more time driving. :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
I want to be the 2nd NJ GTPE if there is still one which would be kind of cool. However, my build date is next week and checking for a window sticker every hour is not really productive.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I want to be the 2nd NJ GTPE if there is still one which would be kind of cool. However, my build date is next week and checking for a window sticker every hour is not really productive.
If you have a build date, I think you should have a VIN and window sticker. I got mine right after Ford emailed me my build date, which happened to be last week, so about a month ago.

OP
OP

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
My sincere apologies, folks.

I actually had every intention of continuing through to the end of model year 2021, but unfortunately I lost everything during an employment switch. :( I had the files stored in a cloud account that I did not realize I was going to lose access to until it was too late. If I still had the data, I would have simply re-implemented the code (it's probably about 8 hours worth of work to do so). However, for any Mach-E GT that has been delivered (over 150 at the time, probably over 500 by now), the data is permanently lost, sadly. On top of that, between the new job and school starting back up, my schedule changed leaving me with far less free time.

I'll PM you, jjhenry, to discuss the situation further.
Sponsored