Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I managed to obtain an e-mail address for the Ford EV section and asked about the Canadian situation vs the American. First of all I would like to thanks them for the quick response.....now we know.

Good morning Mark!

Depending on the model you selected, (GT models are not starting to build until next year) Mach-E orders are going into the order bank to be scheduled for build as we speak. Your best source for updates is now your Dealership. As soon as they have a confirmed build date and VIN, they will communicate that with you. There is a lot of activity right now as orders get scheduled across the country, but be assured you will hear something soon from your Dealer – likely mid-November.

Thank you for your email and for your purchase the Mustang Mach-E. You will be one of the first to experience Ford’s newest electric vehicle technology!!

The Ford EV Team

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Island Ford BC

Ontario plate on back with front mount plate empty. 264 km @ 61% bang on the 270 miles for a E 4X
Well my calculation gives me 354 Km at 100% which is 220 mi.according to a conversion calculator from Google, but at this time of the year it's fine.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
I reserved November 19 2019 and my build date is November 17, my dealer told me I should have my car 3rd week of January. It usualy takes 2 month to receive a car from Mexico to Canada so it makes sense. If ford speed up things maybe we will see them sooner ;)

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I reserved November 19 2019 and my build date is November 17, my dealer told me I should have my car 3rd week of January. It usualy takes 2 month to receive a car from Mexico to Canada so it makes sense. If ford speed up things maybe we will see them sooner ;)
Lucky You! I reserved on March, still waiting for build day, however I received VIN from dealer.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Lucky You! I reserved on March, still waiting for build day, however I received VIN from dealer.
Well you are a lucky person has some of us reserved/ordered much before march and haven't receive anything yet.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
2 months really?? I tought between 4-6 weeks max.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Hmm, the MME goes another .3 miles in Canada. I'm quoting that range when asked.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I wrote the deputy prime minister hoping she might change the requirements for EV's so that it would include the MME. I suggest all the canadians here do the same

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hmm, the MME goes another .3 miles in Canada. I'm quoting that range when asked.
It may be just because of the color; I know it is a bit faster than other colors also ;).

For info FordPass presets for the MME kicked in also when I checked after noting the window sticker. It appears it needs to exist in the system prior to presets appearing in FordPass. Having a VIN was not good enough.

Leonard Rae

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I posted the other day that I rec'd a note from my dealer that I now have a Vin #. He advised that I have a build date of 1/4/2021 and that I could expect delivery around March 15, 2021. I did a purchase factory order with the Dealer, no reserve; put down a 5 digit deposit and away we go.
So far good news something is happening we're moving forward. Now the bad, I go to the Ford Tracker and I data enter the Vin# it is there most of the of the data is there regarding what I ordered, however, no window sticker and no production dates no delivery date. Should I be concerned or is the data at the Ford end of things just not caught up?
Sponsored