Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
I ordered one early Feb. 2021. Keeping my fingers crossed it will come in this summer; when my lease ends.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I just got a text today, Jim Tidwell Ford in Kennesaw has a Premium, extended range AWD they just got. Going later this week to drive it.
Oh that's good to know, my girlfriend wants to see what's going to be in the Premium I have on the way, we've only driven the Select

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

OP
OP
horsiedad

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just gave them a call. At first Jeramy said that they had stopped selling hitches for Mustangs due to lack of sales. I had to educate him about the MME. ;-) He showed more interest when I gave him the background on it being an EV. He is going to discuss with his higher-ups and said they would get back to me.
Any word on the hitches?

Mayesc1

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Energy Manager
Country flag
Anyone have any recommendations for an electrician to install a home charger?

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Still looking for one myself. Finally got a build date and probably going to get a Charge Point hardwired in. I'll let you know if I find one and their price.

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I used Lightning Bug Electric to install both my Audi charger and my Chargepoint. Can't say they are the cheapest but no problems with any of their installs. They moved stuff around in the breaker box to ensure we could use both at the same time without getting trippy. They are out of Marietta but service the Metro area. https://www.lightningbugelectric.com/

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
Also read as many comments as you can stand on this forum because there are so many factors like age of home, ease of access to breaker box, wifi signal. wiring type. I don't have a recommendation because I did my own but don't unless you are very comfortable with your ability to finish it. If you hire someone make sure they are licensed not a handyman with a screwdriver. I also added a smoke detector to my garage just in case.

Keithl

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Cobb EMC has a program where you get free power over night up to a certain amount.

That said I took out the AWD Premium for about an hour. I took it home to see how it drives and if it will clear my driveway. Damn car can move. Seat was not bad, but in my seating position the center console was digging into my leg. The big flag was trying to clear the hump coming up and out of my driveway. Well it rubbed coming out, I probably could have found an angle to not ru, but between the long wheelbase and low ground clearance add in the seating and it is a pass for me. Also found the suspension on that drive to be a little twitch. I was impression the trip back I rest the trip computer and on 11 miles I was getting 3.9 mi/kw.

Sync 4 is pretty nice, pairing my phone was a breeze and wireless Android Auto was seamless.
If only the height were better and seating, nice ride otherwise.

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Cobb EMC has a program where you get free power over night up to a certain amount.
Yeah, I wish they would have continued the Level 2 Charger rebate, but it expired last October. I plan on switching to that Nite Flex rate they have one we get ours.

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
I'm in Duluth on GaPower with ChargePoint plugged in at 50amps circuit. GaPower switched us to the SuperSaver rate from 11pm - 7am so it costs me about $3.43 every 5 days. It all depends on your use but the ChargePoint app is nice at showing appropriate costs. I think all electric utilities have an EV rate and most have a rebate for putting in a circuit. If not, keep your receipts and complain :).
Sponsored