circatee

First Name
circatee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Ford
Country flag
In the FordPass app, there is an option to see "Battery Charge Logs".
However, mine only shows two log entries, and both was when it was being charged by the dealer.

Since I have it plugged in, and charging at home, on an L2 charger, should it not record battery charge logs?
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not sure how long you have had the car but the charge log only shows up after a charge event has been completed and the j1772 plug disconnected

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
Not sure how long you have had the car but the charge log only shows up after a charge event has been completed and the j1772 plug disconnected
And for me, even then the log entry won't show up for a few hours or the next day. If I recall I think it used to show up right away after unplugging, but then started having this delay.

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
I wish the log entry would contain the kwh charge amount that was done. Currently I only see that in the charge complete notice which dissappears after viewing and unplugging.

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
I wish the log entry would contain the kwh charge amount that was done. Currently I only see that in the charge complete notice which dissappears after viewing and unplugging.
It would also be helpful to see the odometer reading when you charged. So you could do actual range and cost calculations. I manually track this.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You shouldn't trust the logs as a verbatim exact record. They may, or may not, show every session.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
You shouldn't trust the logs as a verbatim exact record. They may, or may not, show every session.
i'm curious if you think we should expect ford to provide a reliable data source for this?

i do expect it - and the roulette wheel of what works and when via fordpass drastically reduces my confidence in it working when i need it.

OP
OP
circatee

circatee

First Name
circatee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Ford
Country flag
I've had this GT a week today. But, I've been away, so barely driven it. However, today, the charge log from last night actually shows in the app now.

Clearly the app is reading this forum 🤣
Sponsored