jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR
Hey Guys,

I been reading on the forums that BlueCruise might ship out with the MME's that were already ordered

On my ford reservations order page it DOES say Bue Cruise, I got the window sticker today for my build and I dont see a mention of Blue Cruise

Are they going to give it to us for free? just curious
Sponsored

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
At some point they raised the price by $600, thus including it with every order. I guess you need to look for that.

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
At some point they raised the price by $600, thus including it with every order. I guess you need to look for that.
the price never changed from when I ordered in Feb, but I did see Blue Cruise appear magically on the order page, now that its in production i'm not quite sure what the consensus was with the orders and Blue Cruise pricing

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
The price of my order was increased by $600 in earlier this month. The explanation was the addition of BlueCruise.

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Also NAV subscription 3 years service only?

Ford Mustang Mach-E BlueCruise on new orders 1622137001021

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The price of my order was increased by $600 in earlier this month. The explanation was the addition of BlueCruise.
how far is your order? on the reservation page I still see same price from the day I ordered, yea just confirmed, window sticker also same price as when I ordered

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
how far is your order? on the reservation page I still see same price from the day I ordered
Just got a build week date this morning.

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got a build week date this morning.
strange, we have similar order dates, but my sticker and order still show original pricing amount I configured my car to from back in Feb, you sure your price changed? They would probably email you or something to let you know they increased the pricing

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
strange, we have similar order dates, but my sticker and order still show original pricing amount I configured my car to from back in Feb, you sure your price changed? They would probably email you or something to let you know they increased the pricing
Oh, yes! I raised hell with the dealer when I saw the price change. They had to do some research as to why it changed and told me it was the addition of BlueCruise. I was fine with that once it was explained.

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh, yes! I raised hell with the dealer when I saw the price change. They had to do some research as to why it changed and told me it was the addition of BlueCruise. I was fine with that once it was explained.
Really strange, ill wait for others to chime in about the pricing thing

OP
OP
jh420

jh420

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ok found this about Blue cruise, so I guess since they aren't ready to deploy it they will OTA it when available if you already have the co pilot 360 2.0 as apparent on my sticker

Via over-the-air software updates, BlueCruise will be offered later this year on 2021 F-150 and 2021 Mustang Mach-E models equipped with the available Ford Co-Pilot360ā„¢ Active 2.0 Prep Package. Over-the-air software updates allow owners of select Ford vehicles to update software from the convenience of their own garage.

Anyone know about the NAV 3 year service thing?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
šŸ”‘ ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ šŸ‘€
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
ok found this about Blue cruise, so I guess since they aren't ready to deploy it they will OTA it when available if you already have the co pilot 360 2.0 as apparent on my sticker

Via over-the-air software updates, BlueCruise will be offered later this year on 2021 F-150 and 2021 Mustang Mach-E models equipped with the available Ford Co-Pilot360ā„¢ Active 2.0 Prep Package. Over-the-air software updates allow owners of select Ford vehicles to update software from the convenience of their own garage.

You can search here to get a lot more discussions on these topics, or check out Ford's press releases if you want to deep dive.

The gist of it is, several of Mach-E connected features are provided as subscription services. This includes SiriusXM, AT&T WiFi Hotspot, connected navigation, BlueCruise, FordPass Charging Network, and other items that haven't been announced yet.

In many cases, free trials of the services are provided with new vehicle activation. These have various trial lengths and terms.

Pricing isn't announced yet for post-trial subscriptions to certain capabilities, such as FP CN.

For BlueCruise, Ford stated that the service will cost $600 for the first 3 year subscription, starting later in 2021. This pricing is for vehicles already produced and delivered (and those being delivered right now).

At some point here, BlueCruise will be preinstalled at the factory and the initial three-year term will begin when those factory delivered vehicles are first sold to customers. Those are the vehicles whose prices are $600 higher than before, reflecting the inclusion of BlueCruise from the get-go.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thatā€˜s for the connected services in the Nav system. Ford hasnā€™t said (and likely hasnā€™t yet decided) how much they will charge after 3 years if they decide to charge at all.

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition/MME on Order
Country flag
Thatā€˜s for the connected services in the Nav system. Ford hasnā€™t said (and likely hasnā€™t yet decided) how much they will charge after 3 years if they decide to charge at all.
I will be surprised if there won't be a long list of auto functions that will require yearly subscriptions including "Your Vehicle is No Longer Supported" messages if Ford and the others figure out their parts and service revenue declines with future reliability and drivetrain lifetime improvements with EV's. Then again, they might design the cars to fall apart and thrown away like major appliance makers have done.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My 2013 F-450 had a subscription item called Sync Services. IMHO it was the salvation to an otherwise poor implementation. I renewed it once. The next time it expired they wouldnā€™t accept the renewal. No explanation just sorry but no.

What assurance do we have that any of these subscription items wonā€™t just disappear?
Sponsored