Mikeg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE DMG
Country flag
Hi, I recently heard a lot of details about how current purchasers of mach E's have to pay for bluecruise beyond the 90 day free trial.
I have a '22 GTPE that was picked up in October '22. Canadian car.
One of the line items on the invoice is FORD CO-PILOT360 ACTIVE 2.0 @ $2545.00
What does this point to? just the hardware?
Is my bluecruise free for life because I paid for it on day of purchase?
Please dumb it down for me. Thanks!
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
You primarily paid for a hardware upgrade. If your window sticker excluded that option, then you would be missing some of the hardware required to make Blue Cruise Hands Free driving work, such as the driver monitoring camera, for instance.

Included in your hardware upgrade is a limited term (3 years) subscription to the BCHF driving feature, starting from the date the vehicle was first sold or leased.

Rick65

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
on my 22 this was not an option that i could decline when I placed my order, but I do have a functional hands free BC

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
on my 22 this was not an option that i could decline when I placed my order, but I do have a functional hands free BC
All Premiums were built with the required hardware. OP has a GTPE, where it was sold as a factory option.

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
All Premiums were built with the required hardware. OP has a GTPE, where it was sold as a factory option.
What sucks is that no where on the window sticker does it say blue cruise only for 3 years, and subscription after that.

OP
OP

Mikeg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE DMG
Country flag
oh I have bc...I used it every chance I get. Used it to drive to FL and back. So I guess my subscription to bc will expire in october of 2025.
Don't see the value in paying for this useful yet not full self driving feature. Up in Canada, there are too many un-mapped roads to take full advantage of bc. Short of Tesla's self driving...I don't see value in paying for bc. But that's just me. I am sure there are many folks who will find good value paying for it.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I am driving a Hyundai Sentra since my Mach E is stuck at the dealership for the last 3 weeks, lack of a part.

Interestingly it's lKA/centering works irrespective of whether you enable cruise or not, which I found useful.

With Mach E I did not see LKA/Bluecruise come on with Adaptive cruise being turned on. I could use some education

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
oh I have bc...I used it every chance I get. Used it to drive to FL and back. So I guess my subscription to bc will expire in october of 2025.
Don't see the value in paying for this useful yet not full self driving feature. Up in Canada, there are too many un-mapped roads to take full advantage of bc. Short of Tesla's self driving...I don't see value in paying for bc. But that's just me. I am sure there are many folks who will find good value paying for it.
You don't need to guess. Sign into your Ford account, go to Connected Services, and it tells you all your expiration dates.
Sponsored