Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
@0t60-3.5 & @Carsinmyblood

Just curious, since I may be looking to grab a second Mach E for my wife (especially if Hyundai keeps dragging their feet with the Ioniq 5 pricing):

How do you guys handle the FOB/ phone as a key situation with the two cars? It's probably simpler for you guys since it looks like you have home charging, so I'd imagine each driver gets their own FOB and has their designated car set up on their phone.... But, have you tried setting up PAAK for two cars in Ford Pass? I know the app allows for a drop down to add a second vehicle, but curious if the PAAK feature is limited to one per phone.

Reason I ask is that we Street Park and I'll likely be the designated "charger" for my wife's car initially while she gets used to the whole charging thing (she's a little intimidated). My hope is to continue using my PAAK for my car (with FOB as backup), but to also use PAAK for her car so I don't have to take her keys every time I charge it for her ?

Thanks!
We have separate garages, neither of us use PaaK.
Sponsored

OP
OP
0t60-3.5

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
@0t60-3.5 & @Carsinmyblood

Just curious, since I may be looking to grab a second Mach E for my wife (especially if Hyundai keeps dragging their feet with the Ioniq 5 pricing):

How do you guys handle the FOB/ phone as a key situation with the two cars?
We have a home charger in the garage - the Ford Connected Charger. Has worked well, and surprisingly only plug in every 8-10 days.

Yes, got 2 key fobs for each - the GT PE (mid Aug) and the Select (early Oct) models.

And have yet to try PAAK. Two reasons - I heard there were so many issues that I didn't want to bother yet. Secondly, I have to have some keys/key fob for work and the house anyhow, so having the key fob isn't a burden. It bulges in the pocket but have lived with that for decades.

OP
OP
0t60-3.5

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I thought new Mustang Mach-E's came with a force field to prevent accidents! Got rear ended this morning. Less than 2 weeks old. :( This is the Select. Freaks me out that now may just keep the GT PE in the garage forever.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Bought a second Mach-E yesterday IMG_8062.JPG
Sponsored