First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Y'all got so quiet. 😂

The CP train my MME is on arrived at the Toronto Yard this morning. Target deliver to the dealer is the 9th so I'm trying to to get my hopes up that it'll show up earlier.
Congrats!

My car arrived in Coquitlam BC on Saturday, it was then moved to a intermodal facility nearby. Now the truck to dealership waiting game.
Sponsored

Rogercin

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
Y'all got so quiet. 😂

The CP train my MME is on arrived at the Toronto Yard this morning. Target deliver to the dealer is the 9th so I'm trying to to get my hopes up that it'll show up earlier.
That is awesome 👏 nice early Christmas present 🎁 - make sure you have your electrical done in time.
Cheers!!!

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select MME with tech package - "Peggy"
Country flag
Congrats!

My car arrived in Coquitlam BC on Saturday, it was then moved to a intermodal facility nearby. Now the truck to dealership waiting game.
How did you track it to the intermodal? Was it still on the same railcar?

@Rogercin I had the electrical done when the car went into production. It's a bit of a hack job for now running along my fence but I'm thinking that when Bell trenches for fiber eventually I should be able to bury it in the same hole. We'll see!

Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
How did you track it to the intermodal? Was it still on the same railcar?
I just kept tracking the railcar even after it arrived in Coquitlam, I was curious if it wad going to tell me that it is being unloaded.

When I first started tracking last week I accidentally input the wrong number once and it tracked a railcar that was "empty at xxxxx location". That made me wonder if the railcar actually gets reported as empty once it's unloaded.

It's all speculation though, the mache could've just as well been unloaded in Coquitlam already and I have just been following the railcar to the facility.

pranavs17

First Name
Pranav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
I just spoke with the dealer and he said my car is on the ramp to be picked up by a trucking company. He expects it to reach him the next 2 days.

Timeline on the ford tracker also changed from 12/15 - 12/21 to 11/29 - 12/5

Geniusk24

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach E Select AWD, 2012 Subaru Legacy
Country flag
Based on reading on this forum, I guess I got lucky with my delivery time.

I ordered my Select AWD on June 20th, 2022
Got notified it was built on October 24th and was located in Laredo Texas
Picked it up last week

I guess some arrive quicker based on the model and colour you selected.

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2- 2022 Mach-E Performance Extended Range
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
I just spoke with the dealer and he said my car is on the ramp to be picked up by a trucking company. He expects it to reach him the next 2 days.

Timeline on the ford tracker also changed from 12/15 - 12/21 to 11/29 - 12/5

Thats awesome. Did the timeline change on the tracker also... or did they just verbally tell you that? We are in the same area... My car is sitting in the yard in Agincourt... to get my MME to Guelph... but no update on the website or with the dealer... I SAW one heading close to Guelph today that looked like mine on the highway and I wanted to follow the truck! hahaha.

pranavs17

First Name
Pranav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Thats awesome. Did the timeline change on the tracker also... or did they just verbally tell you that? We are in the same area... My car is sitting in the yard in Agincourt... to get my MME to Guelph... but no update on the website or with the dealer... I SAW one heading close to Guelph today that looked like mine on the highway and I wanted to follow the truck! hahaha.
Yes. The timeline changed on the tracker yesterday and again today. It now shows 12/3 - 12/9. Dealer is confident he will get it over the weekend or early next week. I've never ever seen a MME on a truck but there's quite a few in my town.

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Yes. The timeline changed on the tracker yesterday and again today. It now shows 12/3 - 12/9. Dealer is confident he will get it over the weekend or early next week. I've never ever seen a MME on a truck but there's quite a few in my town.
Interesting. Our tracker hasn't changed once for either... and its still wild how my husbands car is showing to be delivered before mine.. when mine is already in Toronto and his is still on the train in the states. We haven't had any updates to the trackers at all! I did see a truck today with a few... I am wondering is it one of mine and the tracker for it in Toronto hasnt been updated? I am going to go drive by the dealers this weekend... (it's out of the way, but I can creep it!). LOL

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting. Our tracker hasn't changed once for either... and its still wild how my husbands car is showing to be delivered before mine.. when mine is already in Toronto and his is still on the train in the states. We haven't had any updates to the trackers at all! I did see a truck today with a few... I am wondering is it one of mine and the tracker for it in Toronto hasnt been updated? I am going to go drive by the dealers this weekend... (it's out of the way, but I can creep it!). LOL
Car 988989? If so we're railcar buddies. 😂

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haha. Nope. Mine are 992876 And 995259. The first one is still in the US. Second one is in Toronto yard!
Haha! Mine went to the secondary rail this morning and should be offload and trucked to Hammertown soon!

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Ooooh. Secondary Rail? Hmm. Wonder how mine will get to Guelph?

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had to drive past my Ford dealer this morning and there's a cyber orange non-GT hanging out front. 50/50 it's mine. I might pop in for shits and giggles on my way home. 😂
Sponsored