Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
Any other Canadians out there that can advise if they have anything on the build dates for your MME. I spoke to my dealer today and he advised that there is supposedly a website that Canadian Orders can be tracked, but he could not locate before I had to leave. I ordered mine in November of 2019. Don't have a reservation number like the folks in the USA have. Any one got anything further that they can add, or a tracking method? Thanks
Sponsored

JckDnls

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Any other Canadians out there that can advise if they have anything on the build dates for your MME. I spoke to my dealer today and he advised that there is supposedly a website that Canadian Orders can be tracked, but he could not locate before I had to leave. I ordered mine in November of 2019. Don't have a reservation number like the folks in the USA have. Any one got anything further that they can add, or a tracking method? Thanks
A few weeks back my dealer told me that I have a VIN and was scheduled to be built the week of November 16th. I didn’t order mine until July 4th.

OP
OP
Thor188

Thor188

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Audi A4
Country flag
A few weeks back my dealer told me that I have a VIN and was scheduled to be built the week of November 16th. I didn’t order mine until July 4th.
Where are you located in Canada?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What is the end of your vin A0xxxx or something higher? There really was no orders until around that time. Reservations toke place but orders from dealers did not. It appears it is determinate on dealer orders to Ford.

I was informed by my dealer mine is to be built in the first 2 weeks in November and was verbally provided a really low vin #. I have no idea if that is correct and/or has changed? Nothing in writing and I am in a waiting pattern like most here. Possibly more info in November?

Got all my info from the dealer and they are the ones running the show for us and pushing Ford. If you get that Canadian tracking link let us know.

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I have VIN but no build day yet, still waiting for dealer to get back to me.

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Which trim did you order? I ordered on March, premium AWD.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
But you had a reservation since when?

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I have a VIN and December 7th build date. Premium AWD carbonized grey

Ford49

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I am wondering what they are doing with the price change in Canada. Has anyone heard? My dealer purports to know nothing.
Can Ford really build a high tech, over the air update car? Their website and customer interface software in Canada is pretty basic, stuck at the turn of the century.
Actually, my dealer provides no value add in this process. They are a wall between me and people that might have answers.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
I am wondering what they are doing with the price change in Canada. Has anyone heard? My dealer purports to know nothing.
Can Ford really build a high tech, over the air update car? Their website and customer interface software in Canada is pretty basic, stuck at the turn of the century.
Actually, my dealer provides no value add in this process. They are a wall between me and people that might have answers.
For us old folk, turn of WHICH century?

bullshark

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select AWD
Country flag
I am pretty sure I know way more about MME than my dealer, and I agree with you, they provide no add value at all, I have to email them to get a little information, slow and inefficient service, not impressed at all.
Sponsored