Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E select Fusion energi
Country flag
Just got my car back from the dealer after they had to change 2 door modules and a speaker now I can't change the channel in SiriusXM it says loading and there is a delay off about 2 minutes when u change the channel I tried the reset but still nothing,the latest power update failed 2 time already, regular radio works.
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
This happens to me about 1 out of 10 times I start the car. Turning the radio off, then starting it again (by tapping a preset tile, not by using the power button) corrects it.
Iā€™m making a list of these annoyances to present to my dealer the next time I take the car in.

loqutus

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium SR
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
Experienced this for the very first time today. The radio lost all of my SiriusXM presets and wouldnā€™t change the channel, using both the touchscreen and steering wheel controls. After a long delay (prob something like 2 min), the channel would finally change.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Experienced this for the very first time today. The radio lost all of my SiriusXM presets and wouldnā€™t change the channel, using both the touchscreen and steering wheel controls. After a long delay (prob something like 2 min), the channel would finally change.
In my case, presets are not lost.

OP
OP
Chapschaps

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I didn't lose the presets just can't change the channel, when I change channel it just says loading on each channel then take about 4 min to accutualy change

OP
OP
Chapschaps

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Can't change Channels in SiriusXM 501CF941-A9F7-4B13-B270-BBC32D08A748

Kevin P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MMEGT - sold, '23 BMW i4 M50, various others
Occupation
IT
Country flag
SiriusXM updates itself fairly frequently on all of my cars. I would say once a week or so. Usually takes a minute or two. Once the update is downloaded and completes, everything is fine. Could that be what people are experiencing?

OP
OP
Chapschaps

Chapschaps

First Name
Oneil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
SiriusXM updates itself fairly frequently on all of my cars. I would say once a week or so. Usually takes a minute or two. Once the update is downloaded and completes, everything is fine. Could that be what people are experiencing?
That's not.the issues this is not a SiriusXM update issue when SiriusXM is sound a update nothing plays until the update is finish the channel are not changing when you press seek and there is a long delay when it accutualy changes

titan2220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD SR
Country flag
Yes, same thing started happening to me this morning. Presets in Sirius (and channel left/ right) take at least a minute to change. Did sync soft reset, didn't help. In pic, playing channel 12, but I pushed hits 1 a minute ago

20211113_100834.jpg

cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Can't change Channels in SiriusXM A6A959E8-DC7C-47BC-A149-C9685E1EAF14

same issue for me, starting this morning!

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That's not.the issues this is not a SiriusXM update issue when SiriusXM is sound a update nothing plays until the update is finish the channel are not changing when you press seek and there is a long delay when it accutualy changes
Just got back from a trip to the grocery store. 1.7.1 has totally hosed SXM. Every action is delayed by 15-30 seconds, sometimes longer. You change channels, it continues to play the previous one for 15 seconds minimum. Once the new channel starts playing, another 15+ seconds for the display to update.

I havenā€™t done a Sync reset yet, but thatā€™s my next step.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Chiming in here looks like a lot of people are having the same issue today! Whatā€™s going on? Iā€™ve got same SXM issue just this morning and I donā€™t have 1.7.1 yet. Was there maybe a SXM update?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Just got back from a trip to the grocery store. 1.7.1 has totally hosed SXM. Every action is delayed by 15-30 seconds, sometimes longer. You change channels, it continues to play the previous one for 15 seconds minimum. Once the new channel starts playing, another 15+ seconds for the display to update.

I havenā€™t done a Sync reset yet, but thatā€™s my next step.
Same here! Weird a lot of people are having same issue today.

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
Add me to the list. Takes forever to change stations. First time seeing it this mTriedorning. Resetting with no luck. Partially installed 1.7.1. Not sure if it's update trying to install, SXM updating or something new.... Figures it's right when I have to hang out in the car 30 minutes waiting to pick someone up.
Sponsored