benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Given that, it seems odd that I don’t have it by now. All the PowerUp updates have been rolling in just fine (at 6.1 right now). And pushing a shortcut is orders of magnitude less taxing on bandwidth etc.
I'm honestly not sure what the trigger is to add that feature. It isn't dependent on the new updates so they must just be enabling it in waves.
Sponsored

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
It's been released GA, so it would be there if it was available in Canada. My guess is that you guys don't have it. I wonder if you drove across the border into the USA if it would appear. Prob associated by VIN so I doubt it.
Noticed it last night after playing around with 6.3.0. Not sure when it showed up specifically though.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Here's a video released to Ford's official YouTube page yesterday:

Indy Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Prem AWD, 2019 F150, ‘94 Vet, 1948 Willys
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just came here to post exactly this. I found it really helpful but NOT when you can't use it while you're driving. It seemed pretty simple to utilize and I don't think there's any reason why we couldn't utilize it while driving. I don't always plan out my trip from the garage before I leave...or if I'm getting close to the destination and there are several charge options in the region I'd like to be able to quickly check before I get there which charger has availability and plan accordingly. I don't want to have to pull over and THEN check to see that my destination has no chargers open so I need to adapt.
Totally agree. I can get three screens down while driving to see the weather map but I can't see chargers around me.
Sponsored