Poll: Do You Have The Charge Assist / Public Charging SYNC App?

Do You Have The Charge Assist / Public Charging SYNC App?

• Total voters

blueovaltech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance Edition
Country flag
'23 MME GT/PE Job 1 here.

Still no charge assist app. All modules up to date via FDRS. Ford (Corporate) says for me to wait for it to be delivered via OTA update.

I used to have it was the odd thing......I updated all the modules listed with FDRS, seems to have vanished after that but I did not pay close enough attention to 100% confirm that. But, for sure, I used to have it.
Sponsored

todkapuz

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Job 1 Mach E RWD Extended
Occupation
Safety/Environmental Manager
Country flag
23 Job 1 car... never used.. but saw the poll and went outside and checked.. have it... did pop up a "new to blue oval" question/qr code thing and told me to check in ford pass... but regardless... after closing that showed me local stations.. and of course for Miami Saturday, mid-day, all the normals are full and even the tesla stations are hopping.. although just noticed a new station for tesla I wasn't aware of that apparently is available with the adapter.. so know where I am testing once I get ... any.. of mine.

edit: saw a message but it wont let me quote for reference asking what the purpose was... in theory the charge assist is SUPPOSED to let you active any Blue Oval Network (anything you can see in the app basically) charger from your car... no app etc... so can roll up to EVGo and tell it what station your at, and active the charger... or so I am led to believe.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
Loving my Charge Assist (Public Charging) to locate Tesla Superchargers!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll: Do You Have The Charge Assist / Public Charging SYNC App? IMG_0474.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Poll: Do You Have The Charge Assist / Public Charging SYNC App? IMG_1890.JPG