Check my VIN?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Can I get another run of my vin? At dealership now. They were supposed to meet internally this morning and call me back with next steps… never received a call. So here I am again, taking time off work…
Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650396645122
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Uggghhhh!!!!!

still no call to tell me what the current status or “decisions” were…. I’ve verified my phone number countless times. Even sent them emails of the work history and campaign info… that they verify “yep just got it!”…

going back to the dealership to fight again…

can someone re-run my vin?!?!?!?

I will send a bottle of your preferred drink, or a box of your preferred smokes…

so glad to have a support group… so pissed that businesses can’t even try to do the right thing…

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Meanwhile, nobody will do the Glass inspection… yet they want to hold the vehicle. @Ford Motor Company i have been more than malleable… forgiving… and understanding…

after two months of car payments without the FE… I’m at the end of my rope.

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
Actually Feb 28th. So not a full two months… but it’s been long enough to file for lemon law

Lemon law it my friend, cut your losses early.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Question, can I download the FDRS application for free just to run my VIN query? I truly appreciate everyone on the forum running and re-running it… but I don’t want to monopolize everyone’s kindness..

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can someone run my VIN again..? I was told on Tuesday by the dealership they were going to meet internally and give me a call on Wednesday… didn’t happen, Thursday came and went…. I work most days - nights and weekends so I don’t have the luxury of going by there every day. And they never answer the phone and when they do… I get sent to a voicemail that never gets returned…

anyway, I’m angry.. but see something has changed in the Widget OTA data. it went from 2.3.0 to 2.0.0. The SYNC version says it’s the same as drop off.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 67850BCE-3705-4DD0-86D1-83616FAB14CB

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Question, can I download the FDRS application for free just to run my VIN query? I truly appreciate everyone on the forum running and re-running it… but I don’t want to monopolize everyone’s kindness..
You can download FDRS, but you won't be able to login without a license. This is what still shows as available, so no progress. It doesn't look like they've attempted any updates since 4/18.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650634133601

RaysMachE

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Producer
Country flag
Thanks. This is the 3rd time in the shop for the same thing and I see nothing has changed.
Any changes you might be able to tell me? I am supposed to go pick it up later this afternoon. Supposedly Done! "SUPPOSEDLY" VIN#: 3FMTK3RM0MMA36655

RaysMachE

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Producer
Country flag
You can download FDRS, but you won't be able to login without a license. This is what still shows as available, so no progress. It doesn't look like they've attempted any updates since 4/18.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650634133601
Any changes you might be able to tell me? I am supposed to go pick it up later this afternoon. Supposedly Done! "SUPPOSEDLY" VIN#: 3FMTK3RM0MMA36655

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Doesn't look like they've done any additional updates. In fact, there's one more update on the list than there was before (the TCU).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650652405602

RaysMachE

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Producer
Country flag
Doesn't look like they've done any additional updates. In fact, there's one more update on the list than there was before (the TCU).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650652405602
Thank you so much. I actually had to leave it there the weekend as they said there was 1 update left to do that has to do with the battery that they need Ford assistance with. But Saturday morning they called me saying that ALL updates have been done and that battery update is the only one left. Don't know if they did all of those updates after your post but I doubt it. I'd love to take one more screen shot to them when they call me today to pick it up. (hopefully). Any chance I can get one more checkup before I scream bloody murder at them?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you so much. I actually had to leave it there the weekend as they said there was 1 update left to do that has to do with the battery that they need Ford assistance with. But Saturday morning they called me saying that ALL updates have been done and that battery update is the only one left. Don't know if they did all of those updates after your post but I doubt it. I'd love to take one more screen shot to them when they call me today to pick it up. (hopefully). Any chance I can get one more checkup before I scream bloody murder at them?
Looks like they're still doing updates today. This is what's left:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Check my VIN? 1650897615785
Sponsored