Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
I had a confirmation order a week after I signed the paperwork with the dealer. Just said it was ordered and the details of the vehicle. Have your sales person check their systems.
Thanks! And did it eventually show up on the website under orders and reservations?
Sponsored

Mlahote

First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mache
Country flag
My August order (Premium ER AWD) was converted from a 2021 to a 2022. I have not gotten a build date yet but received an order confirmation on 12/27. I am wondering why I got an order confirmation in December for an order placed in August and converted to ā€˜22MY in October. Has this happened to others? Also -does anyone know of a dealer with Mach-e in inventory that arenā€™t adding mark-up?

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Seems like GT and CA Route 1 models are getting scheduled pretty quickly. Premium models, especially the extended-range and AWD versions, are the most popular and thus seem to be taking longer. Makes sense, there's only so many they can make at a time... but we're hearing a lot about Ford advancing their production expansion goals, so hopefully thing will move faster in the coming weeks.

Also -does anyone know of a dealer with Mach-e in inventory that arenā€™t adding mark-up?
The forum has a list that you can view here for this purpose. I've added two dealerships to it, but I'm not sure how up to date it is - I know one of the entries I added has now changed their policy, I should see if I can edit it...

Mlahote

First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mache
Country flag
Seems like GT and CA Route 1 models are getting scheduled pretty quickly. Premium models, especially the extended-range and AWD versions, are the most popular and thus seem to be taking longer. Makes sense, there's only so many they can make at a time... but we're hearing a lot about Ford advancing their production expansion goals, so hopefully thing will move faster in the coming weeks.

The forum has a list that you can view here for this purpose. I've added two dealerships to it, but I'm not sure how up to date it is - I know one of the entries I added has now changed their policy, I should see if I can edit it...
Thank you!

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag
My August order (Premium ER AWD) was converted from a 2021 to a 2022. I have not gotten a build date yet but received an order confirmation on 12/27. I am wondering why I got an order confirmation in December for an order placed in August and converted to ā€˜22MY in October. Has this happened to others? Also -does anyone know of a dealer with Mach-e in inventory that arenā€™t adding mark-up?
Same thing happened to me Mlahote. I stopped bugging my dealer rep since the end of 2021 as I gave up hope of a dropped order (and 21 tax credit). I might make it one more week before inquiring on any dealer internal update.

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
I ordered my CA R1 RWD 12/6/21. Got this email from my salesperson 2/12/22:

"Good morning, John, I am just reaching out to let you know I have not received a build date or anything yet on your Mach-e. When I do, I will be reaching out. Thanks!"

On the bright side, I've been making car payments to myself since December so I'll have a nice fat down payment when the thing finally arrives.
Sponsored