Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT 7-8-21, Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My family is asking me for ideas for Christmas. I have had my MME GT for 2 months now and just love it. It’s my first EV. I thought the ford store might have something I might want but didn’t find anything there.

So I thought I would ask all the Mustang Mach E forum users for some ideas? What are your favorite things, your favorite app, favorite ad-ones or your favorite tools every MME owner should consider? Are there any other sites to look at?

I’m heading to Florida for 3 months to get out of the Michigan cold and play tennis. I certainly will be spending a lot of time in my MME.

I’ve learned a lot reading on this forum and appreciate the community.
Sponsored

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
My family is asking me for ideas for Christmas. I have had my MME GT for 2 months now and just love it. It’s my first EV. I thought the ford store might have something I might want but didn’t find anything there.

So I thought I would ask all the Mustang Mach E forum users for some ideas? What are your favorite things, your favorite app, favorite ad-ones or your favorite tools every MME owner should consider? Are there any other sites to look at?

I’m heading to Florida for 3 months to get out of the Michigan cold and play tennis. I certainly will be spending a lot of time in my MME.

It’s actually my Wife’s car but I would like to have one of those GT grilles! You could ask for a SUV Tent and live in the car for 3 months!!! Lol

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

Did you try their merch page instead of accessories? https://merchandise.ford.com

OP
OP
Haven

Haven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT 7-8-21, Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It’s actually my Wife’s car but I would like to have one of those GT grilles! You could ask for a SUV Tent and live in the car for 3 months!!! Lol
The grill was one of the reasons I got the GT along with the interior and style as I really didn’t need the extra performance. I like the tent idea ?

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Top of the line car towels and detail kit, foam washer, all new cloths and sponges. (?I made my husband throw away all our old dirty car wash stuff) gets expensive!

pretty cool other mustang stuff online.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag

What’s the budget?

Subwoofer and front window tint come to mind because it’s what I’m doing first.

Better charger? Floor mats or cargo mat?

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Top of the line car towels and detail kit, foam washer, all new cloths and sponges. (?I made my husband throw away all our old dirty car wash stuff) gets expensive!

pretty cool other mustang stuff online.
I agree. If I was to ask for something for the MME it would be more supplies from https://www.griotsgarage.com/

But of course this is very subjective. I'm willing to bet that at least 50% of MME owners won't ever hand wash their own car. I, on the other hand, won't ever use a carwash unless I'm returning from the snow I'll stop at one of those touchless to get the salty/sandy muck off before I hand wash.

Here's a few things I installed which some other's may like:
Dashcam
Radar Detector
Cabin Air Filter
Digital License Plate (CA/AZ Only)

If you're a geek and like to tinker with the car you could ask for these:
BlueDriver
Devices to Flash Updates - Power Supply and J2534 Programming Interface

Everything I linked above I have, so if anyone has any question regarding those products I'm sure I could answer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Haven

Haven

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT 7-8-21, Flex
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What’s the budget?

Subwoofer and front window tint come to mind because it’s what I’m doing first.

Better charger? Floor mats or cargo mat?
The budget could be up to $100-$200. I like the windshield tint idea.

I never seem to want or need anything for XMas so everyone is always after me for ideas. When you have a MME, what else do you need?

The car detailing items and the Mustang merchandise are great suggestions, thanks! I will look through them. I do wash my car although I have started to use the touchless too when it’s cold. I’m going to check out some of the tech items from @DevSecOps as I’m a retired IT guy. I’d like to see how I can monitor my charge rate from my phone.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
There was a thread about a Mach-E carbon fiber license plate frame on Etsy. About $40.

I bought one and really like it.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Does GT have metal pedals? If not, it can be a good addition - I like mine.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
I got the windshield tint (Llumar ceramic 80%). It should be in your price range and is very effective (live in the deep South - the cabin is much cooler on hot days). I wouldn't have it applied until after your windshield has been re-seated (if you are part of the recall).

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I never seem to want or need anything for XMas so everyone is always after me for ideas. When you have a MME, what else do you need?
Many years ago, my family realized that no one knew what people wanted, and gifts were often purchased that frankly weren't wanted. That, combined with an occasional missed birthday, resulted in the adults declaring no more gifts.

Children get gifts, until they're 18. Otherwise, we don't exchange gifts for any occasions. Doesn't stop someone from getting another person something they stumble upon, which does happen now and then.

Makes things easier, but doesn't fit everyone.

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
I was in a similar situation for my birthday. I went with car wash equipment since this is the first car where I care enough to hand wash - pressure washer (AR Blue Clean BC383HS), foam cannon (Dusichin SFL-001), soap and microfiber towels. The pressure washer has been great for touchless car washes, lots of power and uses a lot less water.

tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Many years ago, my family realized that no one knew what people wanted, and gifts were often purchased that frankly weren't wanted. That, combined with an occasional missed birthday, resulted in the adults declaring no more gifts.

Children get gifts, until they're 18. Otherwise, we don't exchange gifts for any occasions. Doesn't stop someone from getting another person something they stumble upon, which does happen now and then.
As a similar idea, in my family, everyone picks a charity. We 'gift' one another donations to their charity. The gift is always appreciated (by the loved one) and is 'just the right thing' when you help those in need.

Two favorites in our family -

Heifer International provides farm animals to families to raise for food and salable products: https://www.heifer.org

Child's Play provides games and toys to children's hospitals to support the kids with fun and distractions: https://childsplaycharity.org

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag