First Name
Vikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Really pricey for on LP fame unless they are real carbon fiber
I disagree. They are really sharp looking, matching that of the car. Other frames just don’t look as good.

ryoustra

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
i just got delivered a license plate holder assembly that mounts under the front bumper instead of having to drill into it.
stonsho part #SNS279

Now Im just hoping the dealer doesnt drill into my bumper to attach the standard lp holder !
Are you still waiting for your Mach-E, or have you installed the SNS279 yet? Wondering if any issues...

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Still waiting ...... but my son put one on his Mustang GT and it was a perfect fit

intoMME

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD Select w/Tech Pkg. Infinity Blue
Country flag
A few months ago, I bought one from CrispyMods, for my Star White MME. I had to special order it, so the stickers on the bottom left and right of the plate, weren’t hidden. There are no issues with it hitting the bumper, when the lift gate opens and closes.

https://etsy.me/3omsYcE

D332885E-A4A4-4ECC-B8AF-18F7B0DDBE09.jpeg
Thanks for sharing! Just ordered a plain carbon fiber with no logo. I already know what the car is, and like that people have to guess :)

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Still waiting ...... but my son put one on his Mustang GT and it was a perfect fit
Not an engineer. How sturdy is it if it is not drilled into the front bumper? I assume it is only being held in place by some kind of tension rod-type thing. I’d prefer to use something like this if I don’t have to worry about it falling off.

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
I've just ordered a couple blank black anodized aluminum frames to etch with my laser shortly. Will have pics in a week or so. :) I'm thinking just the silhouette Ford uses on the window sticker and the Pony on the other side.

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
On my Tesla I had one that said "Bye Bye OPEC." Not sure what the Mustang will say yet...

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Not an engineer. How sturdy is it if it is not drilled into the front bumper? I assume it is only being held in place by some kind of tension rod-type thing. I’d prefer to use something like this if I don’t have to worry about it falling off.
Was great and very sturdy until his wife took his Mustang and ran over a parking stop and tore it off......good news is.....all the damage was underneath and just required a new mount

unclebuckme

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium SR RWD
Occupation
Naval Officer
Country flag
Hi everyone! Yesterday I finally got my Rav red Mach E after four months of tracking down and waiting for it. SO worth the wait! Anyway, I was a little disappointed because the dealer license plate frames kind of detract from the car(well, havping license plates at all detract from the car?). So, I took a chance and found some really cool ones made especially for the Mach E! It is on ETSY website and the guy who makes them is called “CrispyMods” and he makes them in all colors to match each color of whatever color your Mach e is. I just thought I’d share that because for license plate frames, they look pretty sharp, at least better than the dealership frames. ??
How well does the frame red match the car? Could you please post a pic of it on the car? Thanks!

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
How well does the frame red match the car? Could you please post a pic of it on the car? Thanks!
My Rapid Red is due soon and my dealer has strict orders not to mount my front plate bracket
I ordered the sto n show under front bumper plate mount.
The plugs to cover the plate mount holes do a great job of covering the drilled holes if you have them and are available in Rapid Red and all Mach e colors
Sponsored