Cruise Control follows speed limits sgns ?

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Prem MME DMG AWD Ex Batt
Country flag
Lost track of how to turn this off/on and can't sem to find it. Help, please.
Handy for going out 460 thru little burgs where limit drops from 55 to 45/35, but problematic on I-95 where limit is what ever traffic will bear up to 79 (except for the crazies!)
TIA
Don
Sponsored

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Googling this issue elicits many comments. I'm on 6.1.0 . Under Driver Assistance / Aaptive Cruise Control / Seed Sign Recognition is grayed out. Isn't this what I'm looking for? Where did this functionality go?

roguemustang

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023.5 Grabber Blue GTPE (ordered)
Country flag
My wife has my car today so can’t get the exact path, but it’s under the predictive cruise settings. I want to say on the Vehicle page.

DugthePug Dad

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Turn off Speed sign recognition

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanx for reply. Don't see Predictive Cruise under any menu. Awaiting wifes return ;=)

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Speed Sign Recognitionis grayed out in Adaptive Cruise. If I turn off Adaptive Cruise, Speed Sign Recognition disappears as a setting.

OP
OP

Don_23805

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update ! Nothing like consistent software . . . Looked at the same menu: Driver Assistance / Adaptive Cruise Control, but this time Speed Sign Recognition WASN'T grayed out. Turned it OFF and now normal again. Who knows how long this wil last !
Twice I've come THIS CLOSE to eating the $30K between purchase and Kelley. Fortunately I have my Honda Ridgeline as a Real vehicle and can just hang on to the MME as an intersting toy.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Lost track of how to turn this off/on and can't sem to find it. Help, please.
Handy for going out 460 thru little burgs where limit drops from 55 to 45/35, but problematic on I-95 where limit is what ever traffic will bear up to 79 (except for the crazies!)
TIA
Don
You just need to raise your speed manually keep in cruise and it will slow down and speed up dependent on traffic front of you.

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Update ! Nothing like consistent software . . . Looked at the same menu: Driver Assistance / Adaptive Cruise Control, but this time Speed Sign Recognition WASN'T grayed out. Turned it OFF and now normal again. Who knows how long this wil last !
Twice I've come THIS CLOSE to eating the $30K between purchase and Kelley. Fortunately I have my Honda Ridgeline as a Real vehicle and can just hang on to the MME as an intersting toy.
You can also leave it on and set a tolerance, like “plus 9” which would give you max BlueCruise speed in a 70 mph zone. If 64 feels too slow in traffic in a 55 zone, then I just bump it up some with the toggle on the steering wheel. There’s been a lot of cruisers on the highway here lately and they never seem to blink at plus 9. Lowers the stress level.