John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I just found that the Mach-E decelerates slower on it's on when you let off the gas (and not apply breaks) versus my 2017 Mustang where it slowed down a bit more. Unless it's not an EV thing
The amount of regeneration (hence braking) is also part of your drive mode. Whisper has the least and basically coasts, Engage has some regenerative braking, and Unbridled has the most regenerative braking (of the three). Punching the L button will increase it tremendously as will one-pedal driving.
Sponsored

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Hah, California has an anti speed trap law that prevents such tickets by small town sheriffs but it has other unintended consequences.
what are the other unintended consequences of it.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Pretty sure the speed signs are GPS marked since in my Escape the navigation shows the speed limit as soon as I pass the sign. That said anyone wanting to try and fight a speeding ticket "Because the car did not react in time" will be futile, the judge will most likely also add an offense of "inattentive driving" to your speeding ticket. Don't think it would happen, well it did to me in a small Podunk town in PA. Whenever I use cruise control now I not only stick to the speed limit, I am very aware of upcoming speed limit signs.

Tony
On the Mach E it is used the camera to do the speed limit signs and based it on what it sees. A little different than GPS.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On my older ICE's the speedometer used to be 10% off in general.
My MME is fixed 3km/h lower than actual, regardless of the speed limit. For me,, the fixed offset is just right. Combined with intelligent cruise I no longer find myself tempted to go over the limit.

I love how intelligent cruise eases off in tight curves, by the way.
Gr8 glad to hear you are happy with it. It is not for me. The adaptive I use and love the addition. I do a lot of 2 way highway and I am not interested in rolling through towns at 55 mph. Cruise is for highway but this does not work of our 2 way highways. Offset % makes a lot more practical sense but I am good just not using it.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I see more informational signs now like "35MPH ahead", but everybody just ignores them, including Mach-E.
It would be awesome if the Mach-E would see those and begin slowing for the upcoming speed limit.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
We can all sleep better knowing these Traffic Nazi's are out keeping us safe......
Im sure all the burglars, car thieves, and rapist don't have any speeding tcikets ...they are too busy practicing their trades
Sponsored