Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got 6.6 a couple of weeks ago but FordPass still shows the campaign available for me. Is that normal or is that potentially an indication that I didn't get the proper fix OTA?
Sponsored

sid234

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR
Country flag
I got 6.6 a couple of weeks ago but FordPass still shows the campaign available for me. Is that normal or is that potentially an indication that I didn't get the proper fix OTA?
Same question as above - I am at 6.8 now and it still on my account. Also, now I have a new issue with charging my car.
Dealer said they don't cover rentals or give loaners for CSP fixes even though they need the car for the day atleast.. is that normal?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag

astrorob

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MME GTPE, plug-in prius, 99 MBZ C43
Country flag
That's not quite correct. Most people won't get 6.5.0 but it does exist:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/power-up-6-x-poll.30878/post-727274
interesting... well somehow i got 6.2.0, then the DC charging priority patch, then 6.8.0, apparently skipping 6.3.0-6.7.0. i still don't have the fix for 23B50 per FDRS. this is crazy.

now for 2 days the lift gate patch has been pending. i guess my 12v SOC is too low. i find that if the car is on L2 charge then the patches do apply at 1AM, otherwise, not consistently.

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. I don't know the answer, but I wanted to bump this back up.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
It's every man (or car) for themselves. Even Ford reps don't know anything along the lines of a straight answer on this. The whole OTA program is a huge cluster****! It says if you don't get it Ford will authorize dealers to do it so when mine goes in for the undercarriage battery parts recall, I'll ask for it to be done then. Not optimistic.

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
Same. I'm up to 6.13 in the updates but still have the CSP on my VIN.

VindictivePantz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MACH-E Premium AWD w/ Ext. Battery
Country flag
6.6.0 and it was still showing as open until I had it taken care of today at the dealer. 🤷‍♂️

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE4X Prem, 2020 GRSupra, 2016 Corvette Z51
Country flag
I received 6.6 OTA and CSP never cleared. Took it to dealer yesterday for annual inspection and CSP (figured they update anything outstanding and they did). The CSP cleared today from website.

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I received the update, but it didn’t clear the CSP. When the dealer did the HVBJB recall, they insisted on doing the CSP and that cleared my VIN. My advice would be to take it to a dealer to clear the CSP.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I had the hvjb and 23b50 done at the same time. So far it's charging for 30 min @40amp. No fans, no louvers but the pump is running. I't ~75 out and sitting in the sun.

Edit at 45 minutes: no fans, but it just derated to 8.7kw from 9.7 (read at the ESVE)
1hr 15 min, still at 8.5 kW no fans/louvers
2 hr 20 min 7.4kW, no fans/louvers.

Last edited:

njb

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red 2023 GT
Country flag
I really don't want to take it to my dealer. They do not give me a feeling of confidence that they know what they are doing. I don't even take my ICE cars there. I take them to quick lane where I trust the person running it. But he doesn't have an EV tech yet because he's associated with the lincoln dealership. It seems to me that there is no reason that this isn't pushed to all cars via OTA. They can do it with the tesla charge change, why can't they follow through on this one?

chesteroberto

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Back on November 17th, I used FDRS to update the SOBDM, ABS, SOBDMC, PCM, and BECM modules, all of which should have brought me to PowerUP 6.6. Additional updates were done on January 25th for SOBDM, SOBDMC, and PCM modules.

However, as of today, CSP 23B50 is still showing as needed for my VIN.

Can someone post the exact file versions I should have in these modules to clear the CSP from my VIN? I realize I can take the car to the dealer but if possible, I'd like to avoid that hassle just to clear the CSP.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

2021 Job 2 MME SR RWD Premium
Sponsored