First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Well crap. This is unexpected and not good. I think myself and others were wanting basically a GT Premium but it's looking like if we want a glass roof + Driver prep package then we have to go for the Performance Edition.

I'm concerned pricing is going to be a problem.
It looks like you can still get what you want - don’t lose hope! If you look on the first page it shows the pano roof on the GT as an “O/P”, meaning you can add it on by itself as an option or as part of the PE package. The prep package looks like it’s optional on the GT regardless of PE package.

I read that differently.
“Panoramic roof..... when co-Pilot 360....... is ordered.”

Still sounds optional to me.

The downside is that I want the 360 camera but don’t want the roof.

We shall see next month!
Good point - same here on wanting the the cameras but not the roof. One month! We’re so close I can almost taste it!

Last edited:

69Mach390

Reaction score
Vehicles
69 Mustang Mach 1, 15 Chevy SS
Country flag
It looks like you can still get what you want - don’t lose hope! If you look on the first page it shows the pano roof on the GT as an “O/P”, meaning you can add it on by itself as an option or as part of the PE package. The prep package looks like it’s optional on the GT regardless of PE package.

Good point - same here on wanting the the cameras but not the roof. One month! We’re so close I can almost taste it!
I’m hoping we get to see some performance tests and reviews before the ordering opens up. They’ve made such a big deal about 0-60 times and whatnot it needs to deliver on those promises!

prdude

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Wow for real? Thanks for the correcting a few months ago was a dash .. was not an option good to know it is now .. how about the interior color .. is gray an option?
I'm gonna guess that gray is not an option. Ford, like most manufacturers these days, seems to think that sporty = all-black interior ..... ugh

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm gonna guess that gray is not an option. Ford, like most manufacturers these days, seems to think that sporty = all-black interior ..... ugh
I just checked .. there is another off menu option but it’s still black, also the glass roof is an off menu option.. you have to get the dealer to put in a custom order when the order books open .. you can’t order the glass roof via Ford website ..

A6B6816F-71A3-47F4-96C5-D9F1DBDD9DBA.png

Last edited:

eager2own

Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I just checked .. there is another off menu option but it’s still black, also the glass roof is an off menu option.. you have to get the dealer to put in a custom order when the order books open .. you can’t order the glass roof via Ford website ..

A6B6816F-71A3-47F4-96C5-D9F1DBDD9DBA.png
the configurator hasn’t been updated with what options will be available to order. Don’t go by what you see on there today.

Advertisement

Advertisement