Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜14 Ford Focus ST, ā€˜21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Well crap. This is unexpected and not good. I think myself and others were wanting basically a GT Premium but it's looking like if we want a glass roof + Driver prep package then we have to go for the Performance Edition.

I'm concerned pricing is going to be a problem.
It looks like you can still get what you want - donā€™t lose hope! If you look on the first page it shows the pano roof on the GT as an ā€œO/Pā€, meaning you can add it on by itself as an option or as part of the PE package. The prep package looks like itā€™s optional on the GT regardless of PE package.

Good point - same here on wanting the the cameras but not the roof. One month! Weā€™re so close I can almost taste it!

Last edited:

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Wow for real? Thanks for the correcting a few months ago was a dash .. was not an option good to know it is now .. how about the interior color .. is gray an option?
I'm gonna guess that gray is not an option. Ford, like most manufacturers these days, seems to think that sporty = all-black interior ..... ugh

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm gonna guess that gray is not an option. Ford, like most manufacturers these days, seems to think that sporty = all-black interior ..... ugh
I just checked .. there is another off menu option but itā€™s still black, also the glass roof is an off menu option.. you have to get the dealer to put in a custom order when the order books open .. you canā€™t order the glass roof via Ford website ..

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT spotted A6B6816F-71A3-47F4-96C5-D9F1DBDD9DBA

Last edited:

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I just checked .. there is another off menu option but itā€™s still black, also the glass roof is an off menu option.. you have to get the dealer to put in a custom order when the order books open .. you canā€™t order the glass roof via Ford website ..

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange Mach-E GT spotted A6B6816F-71A3-47F4-96C5-D9F1DBDD9DBA
the configurator hasnā€™t been updated with what options will be available to order. Donā€™t go by what you see on there today.

AEtherScythe

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, Ford Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Sr. IT/Product Architect; Enterprise and Cloud Manageability Engineering
Country flag
Saw this on Instagram, looking SHARP.
FYI, that's a pre-production manufacturer's car. In production the rear diffuser / splitter will be gloss black like the other body accents.

AEtherScythe

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E, Ford Escape Hybrid
Occupation
Sr. IT/Product Architect; Enterprise and Cloud Manageability Engineering
Country flag
Looks weird with the color matching rear diffuser. What happened to the gloss black? I hope this is camo.
FYI, that's a pre-production manufacturer's car. In production the rear diffuser / splitter will be gloss black like the other body accents.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Saw this on Instagram, looking SHARP.

That pseudo diffuser is interesting. There is another picture of one (possibly the same test mule) in a parking lot with this same rear end. Does anybody know if the production GT/GTPE will come with this tail?

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The GT is going to need better battery Cooling than the standard Mache. So I would think that the bigger exhaust area on the back might be necessary.
Sponsored