MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I've currently got a Bronco Sport Badlands in Cyber Orange. Here's the photo I took of it last year at the dealership. The yellow parking lines should help a bit for judging. Like many said, it leans more yellow than orange, however, the pearl and metallic flake are fantastic!

I'll try and post another photo of what it looks like up close and in direct sunlight.

It'll be traded in once my Grabber Blue Mach-E comes in though. I'm a sucker for flashy colored cars.
I got to see a new Bronco in the Cyber Orange twice at two different dealership. It is the same color and I knew that my chances of seeing the MME in that color were slim to none. It is definitely yellow with a little hint of orange. In the direct sun it really looks yellow and in the shade the orange comes out. My wife and I were not sure but when we looked at it in person, we were sold. Not really a yellow car guy but it does look good. I ordered the MME Cyber Orange. It will be unique.

My only comment is that I wish it was just a little more orange, like in the Ford simulated pictures.

Brazenbuck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE | Shelby GT500
Country flag
I got to see a new Bronco in the Cyber Orange twice at two different dealership. It is the same color and I knew that my chances of seeing the MME in that color were slim to none. It is definitely yellow with a little hint of orange. In the direct sun it really looks yellow and in the shade the orange comes out. My wife and I were not sure but when we looked at it in person, we were sold. Not really a yellow car guy but it does look good. I ordered the MME Cyber Orange. It will be unique.

My only comment is that I wish it was just a little more orange, like in the Ford simulated pictures.
IMO it looks better on the MME because of the curves. The light bounces off an MME and gives it dimension I don’t see when I look at a cyber orange Ranger or Bronco.

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2022 Mach 1, 2022 GTI
Country flag
Honestly, that color reminds me of the Focus ST I used to have... very similar in that it sort of looked either yellow or orange depending on what the surroundings were.
That would be Tangerine Scream. It's almost exactly the same color. I think Cyber Orange probably has more metallic flakes.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange or Yellow? IMG_20150402_135822
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cyber Orange or Yellow? IMG_20150402_135753

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
That would be Tangerine Scream. It's almost exactly the same color. I think Cyber Orange probably has more metallic flakes.
I’ve always liked that color. There was a guy near me that had one. I used to admire it in the rear view mirror of my GTI all the time ?

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Ok a very important question... does the Cyber Orange GT actually appear "orange" in real life or is it more yellow? mango?

What are people calling it who don't know the official color name?
It's hard to quantify...in full sun, it's yellow. In shade, or at night, it's orange. It's non-definitive status is probably why the 2022's are going to be a little more orange. Call it a "McClaran Orange".

Last edited:
OP
OP
joshmeister

joshmeister

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Information Science
Country flag
It's hard to quantify...in full sun, it's yellow. In shade, or at night, it's orange. It's non-definitive status is probably why the 2022's are going to be a little more orange. Call it a "McClaren Orange".
is that true? The 2022 tint will be different? So my 2021 will be a 1 year release unique tint???