Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
So here’s one for ya……
vehicle ordered 4/28/21
vehicle built 10/15/21
vehicle shipped 10/19/21
as of today,12/18/21 vehicle still “in transit” to dealer……. 60 days……really….!
what shape do you think that small 12 vdc battery will be in?!
is there a way to see the “state of charge” of the 12vdc battery…..
very very disappointed in the FMC handling of this order…..Bill Pitman, Pa.
My MME took 12 weeks to get to me. LVB was fine and still is.
Sponsored

OP
OP

hroj-mustang

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium on Order
Country flag
Picked up the car which jumped fine and drove home without issue. But now a new issue. When i shut the car off, walk out and hit the lock button on the remote the screen stays on and the music keeps playing.

Any ideas on this? I cant get the damn thing to shut off.

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Picked up the car which jumped fine and drove home without issue. But now a new issue. When i shut the car off, walk out and hit the lock button on the remote the screen stays on and the music keeps playing.

Any ideas on this? I cant get the damn thing to shut off.
Try a Sync reset, on the steering wheel, right side, vol down at the same time as right arrow. Hold them both until the big Sync screen does a full reset. That should do it, but most odd errors correct themselves a couple of drive cycles (even short ones) after a LVB problem.

Also, if the 12V LVB is still good (mostly likely), it may take some hours to get it back to fully charged.

Last edited:

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Well just grabbed a spare battery at the house and some cables. To go jump it at the airport. I guess I will go ahead and drill access holes in the panel so I can hook up a trickle charger until I can get the TSB applied. Last time it took over a month to get into any dealer in the C-Springs / Denver area so I expect I will be living with the unknown for a while before I can get it addressed.

Or perhaps I should just sell the damn thing and get something that I do not need to worry will start after sitting for a day in 30 degree temps.....
Ouch! BTW, when this happened to my car (fortunately it was in my own garage so I wasn't stranded), I initially used a 4 amp trickle charger ... that really wasn't enough. The car would get enough power, try to come to life, and then die ... lights were blinking on and off, etc. So I put my 4 amp trickle charger away and grabbed my proper 10-15 amp AGM charger ... connected that (at 10 amps) and the car IMMEDIATELY sprang to life with everything working perfectly. I topped it off and the car was behaving well enough to receive all the software updates.

Now that my car is updated, I've never had another problem with it ... no matter how long I leave it without using it.
Sponsored