AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
That is why I asked about the color. I still have a blue sticker that says "Special Order" that was built on 1/8 and apparently is still sitting at the factory.
Mine is a 1/8 produced vehicle as well. Sticker is blue but I'm pretty sure that's because it was "Sent to Plant" on 12/16 before the color changed.
Sponsored

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Mine is a 1/8 produced vehicle as well. Sticker is blue but I'm pretty sure that's because it was "Sent to Plant" on 12/16 before the color changed.
I put this in the other (overloaded) thread, but adding this bit of info here too:

UPDATE: Although I did not receive the Ford e-mail, and my ETA date shows 2/14, my dealer tells me that Ford tells him that all ETAs are in flux - "changed and not correct" are the words he used.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
All stickers before a specific date (maybe OKTB?) were blue. After that date, retail orders are green and stock orders are blue. If a situation arises where shipping priority needs to be assigned, the green stickers will get a higher priority.
My sticker has a date of 12/23/2020. I'd guess that's when it was generated. It is green...

Reactions: UW2

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Hmm, so the 2 closest dealers to me will have there test drive units by early or mid February according to the Vin tracker. Makes me wonder if the delay was to make dealers happy and have them get their units first. May be a good idea since they will have to prep customer units so why not train up on theirs first.

SledJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW, Grand Cherokee Hemi, 2021 MME FE
Country flag
If anyone is still collecting data...
Production Date: 2021-12-08
ETA was 01-26, then 02-07
ETA is now 03-27
FE ER AWD
Shipping to Calgary Canada.

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
I got a CALL today from my dealer telling me the car is in a local city and should be here this week. I got very excited but I don't want to keep getting my hopes up and dashed again so I mentioned the email delay to 3/20. He insisted their system shows the car a few miles away but would check with the area rep and callback. I just got a VM and he confirmed there is a delay due to a "software calibration issue" and will let me know when he has more info. I checked palsapp and it now says "VIN Number Not Found. The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier." ETA on fordtracker.com and shop.ford.com still shows 3/20.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Do you have to contact the dealer to get your VIN #, or is there any point in this process where that is emailed or updated on your order page automatically? I been trying to not check my status too often, ignorance is bliss and helps pass the time. However, now I'm getting really curious, especially with this latest delay and possible stop-sale to address an issue.

My order page shows 3 - In Production, and "Scheduled for Production Week of 1/3/2021" (originally 12/21/2020). I haven't gotten this latest delay email but probably cuz hasn't actually been built yet.

Jayally

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX5 GT, 2019 Dodge Challenger SXTplus
Occupation
Field Manager
Country flag
Do you have to contact the dealer to get your VIN #, or is there any point in this process where that is emailed or updated on your order page automatically? I been trying to not check my status too often, ignorance is bliss and helps pass the time. However, now I'm getting really curious, especially with this latest delay and possible stop-sale to address an issue.

My order page shows 3 - In Production, and "Scheduled for Production Week of 1/3/2021" (originally 12/21/2020). I haven't gotten this latest delay email but probably cuz hasn't actually been built yet.
You need to contact the dealer to get the VIN but I did receive it from Ford when they let me know my car had been built. The dealer has all that information.

Reactions: Nav

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I’m sad. If this thread is true, then my super early reservation # (4000’s) and low order number will be skipped over. My car seems to be sitting at the Kansas Speedway. I was supposed to take delivery this week. I can confirm that as of last night anyway, none have been delivered to my area (San Diego)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

You would normally get your VIN from the dealer, or when it ships via e-mail from Ford.

From your computer, you can use the tool linked here (https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-mach-e-reservation-details-viewer.2348/) to retrieve your VIN from your Reservation/Order page.

You could then use the Tracking tool on this Forum (top of page).

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
I’m sad. If this thread is true, then my super early reservation # (4000’s) and low order number will be skipped over. My car seems to be sitting at the Kansas Speedway. I was supposed to take delivery this week. I can confirm that as of last night anyway, none have been delivered to my area (San Diego)
I'm in exactly the same position as you are -- low reservation number and early build and the MME is now sitting at Speedway. Don't be sad. Not the end of the world. Just look at it as a race. You're ahead. Now behind. Maybe you can race to the front again!

I suspect the ETA, which is my case is early March, will move up. Hopefully that will be the case for both of us.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
You would normally get your VIN from the dealer, or when it ships via e-mail from Ford.

From your computer, you can use the tool linked here (https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ford-mach-e-reservation-details-viewer.2348/) to retrieve your VIN from your Reservation/Order page.

You could then use the Tracking tool on this Forum (top of page).
Thank you very much, my fellow Virginian! I will try that out from desktop a bit later today. I been out of it lately, catching up now. I remember reading that yours was built approx Jan 4, but then the status changed back to In Production or something. That got my attention, yikes! Now I see what's been happening to so many.

Thank you as well, @Jayally :)

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
No surprises for me, dealer told me today that they don't expect any until the end of March, same time frame as mine. Of course they are less informative than this forum, so there may still be some move ups for those of us here in NorCal.
Sponsored