Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
You're the grabber blue I've been following!!
Funny we all work so hard to hide our VIN on forum, but yup, there it is on their website :). So if you tracked the train ride, it did show it arrived to the Speedway on Jan 15, so unsure on typical hauler driver from there, but I imagine I would have it by now if not for issues!
Sponsored

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
Really interesting. The sites where I normally order Ford parts show this part number as obsolete.
Looks like accessories.ford.com is the only option!

Thanks for the info!
We went to the dealership and ordered our mat when the car was due in three weeks. Now they're holding on to the mat until the Mach E arrives...hopefully before the 3/25 update date.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Still have to be patient: it will likely sit at null for a while.

null is just a big black hole of nothingness that the car orbits at the event horizon.
But, but, but, I thought only Tesla had orbiting capabilities! This is great news! Let's start an orbiting thread! Thanks, Jamie!

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
When was yours built?
Built on 12/22...shipped 12/31. No delay email and February 14th remains the estimate but that seems very unlikely at this point. Especially since it just arrived at Speedway.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Built on 12/22...shipped 12/31. No delay email and February 14th remains the estimate but that seems very unlikely at this point. Especially since it just arrived at Speedway.
Identical to mine then. I'm really wondering why mine still says it's in DE.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So does mine but I think we are looking at it as real information, just because it has our VIN listed. In VV from the dealer it says (as of Tuesday) that it was in the hands of JCT. When I go to the Pals site it just says DE "Null" pending, so I am not putting my eggs all in that basket for real status etc. I asked my dealer to snapshot again for me today just to see if there has been any movement. I too see the "Activate" in the Ford app which I am not touching BTW.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I too see the "Activate" in the Ford app which I am not touching BTW.
It looks like they've wised up to allowing vehicles at the factory to wait for somebody to hit the Accept button in the car. I tried to activate a couple of times, but it just says "pending activation" for about 10 minutes before timing out and saying that activation failed, try again later.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Hard to say....I noticed on the pals site that the status changed when it was heading back to KS...then the next day it went back to the same DE listing with pending. Then last night it went to delivered in KS. Frustrating doesn't begin to describe it!