Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Mine was 10 days (6 - 16 December).
So I guess mine will be "done" just before Christmas - Any news on plant shutdown for the Holiday down there?
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
A birdie told me to keep an eye out on Monday for major updates, not sure what it means but time will tell. I was born today and my Ford pass shows the same as others who are at this state. Can someone please call down to the plant and ask them to load my MME first, I will send them a $50 spot as payment. Kidding on the last part, I will make it a $100 spot :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 6.54.49 AM.png
some 'major updates' will be much appreciated by everyone!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

Papa Sm

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
Just got an e-mail from Ford that my MME production date has slipped from week of 4 Jan 2021 to week of 11 Jan 2021. Thanks Ford! ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
My dealer resisted this a long time before finally flipping it on. I suspect there's a dealer cost to each point or to the program in general... but it's nice having points show up now for doing the general maintenance I'm doing anyway.
Yeah probably.

FordPass is still "new," as it replaced Owner Advantage Rewards earlier last year. Membership in the old OAR program was dealer specific. That is, "money" earned at one dealer wasn't usable or transferable to another.

FordPass unifies the system across dealers within the Ford network. (Lincoln points are in a separate silo, if I understand correctly.)

Except that, as you say, I think the individual dealers need to agree to join into the program. That took a little while for some of my local ones to join in, too. I think they all are now? Not sure. There's a QuickLane that I like to use that's about 10 miles from its associated dealer and it seems like I can earn points there but not redeem them. Or something like that.

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
I finally got my dealer to call and get an update. They claim I'm now scheduled for production the week of 12/20. Looking very unlikely to take delivery before 2021
Dealer called today and said my premium shows it has been built. He couldn't find anything as far as shipping date.

I'm crossing my fingers for a 2020 delivery... I'm gonna be mad if I have to wait a year for the tax rebate

When I log in to the Ford website it still shows only "scheduled for production week of 10/29"

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Mine was built on 12/10. Sorry to say, but I feel that it is highly unlikely I'll see it here in San Jose before the 31st.

Crossing my fingers for all of us, checking www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker to see when the ship date populates. (I see what our nice forum people did there ;) )

?

Dealer called today and said my premium shows it has been built. He couldn't find anything as far as shipping date.

I'm crossing my fingers for a 2020 delivery... I'm gonna be mad if I have to wait a year for the tax rebate

When I log in to the Ford website it still shows only "scheduled for production week of 10/29"

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Customer cars are being given priority over FCTP cars which will help a lot with delivery. With that said getting them into a significant number customer hands in the next 13 days is going to be very tough. Not impossible, but tough. Ford’s done well just to get to this point.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Do you have your VIN?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Mine was built on 12/10. Sorry to say, but I feel that it is highly unlikely I'll see it here in San Jose before the 31st.

Crossing my fingers for all of us, checking www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker to see when the ship date populates. (I see what our nice forum people did there ;) )

?
Agreed but looking good for January!
Sponsored