Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
weeks and maybe months right now. mine went in 7/14, produced 8/9 and still sits un-shipped waiting on chip with and unchanged, and likely very unrealistic eta of 9/25.
Extremely similar dates for me too and the same status currently.
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Join the club. My original order from 04/22 just got a production date of 10/18/21. If I had not found my current car I would be waiting until December for my order.

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Ugghh. The production week for my GTPE was pushed out a week from 9/12 to 9/20. "You're killing me, Smalls."
Maybe they have to adjust for this "trap" and top speed stuff that is eating up the rest of this forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Ugghh. The production week for my GTPE was pushed out a week from 9/12 to 9/17. "You're killing me, Smalls."
Maybe they have to adjust for this "trap" and top speed stuff that is eating up the rest of this forum.
Or maybe they didn’t forecast enough seats or magneride parts. Something is affecting our MME GT-PEs.

Twuntish

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE and 2023 Bronco Badlands(ordered)
Country flag
With all the delays and inconsistent updates, the build date on the Ford site seems arbitrary. My GTPE originally had a 9/12 build date when dates were first assigned. Then moved to 9/13 (one day) a month ago. Today it is still saying 9/13.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
With all the delays and inconsistent updates, the build date on the Ford site seems arbitrary. My GTPE originally had a 9/12 build date when dates were first assigned. Then moved to 9/13 (one day) a month ago. Today it is still saying 9/13.
Agreed that the assigned production weeks seem arbitrary. The silly allocation factor and some other factors make the logic behind the production week confusing. I still believe that a reservation shouldn’t have lower priority than a non-reservation, but there is evidence that this is not the case.

The move from Sunday to Monday is normal. It happens to everyone between a month and 2 months before the scheduled week. The original computer system through which the production weeks is assigned appears to begin the week on Sunday. Since the factory doesn’t work on Sundays, it’s a meaningless change. Note that it is not a production date, it’s the assigned production week.

Glad to hear that your order hasn’t slipped like some of the rest of us with GT-PE orders.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
My GTPE order is still showing week of 10/11 which is a Monday. We shall see...

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Tri-white GTPE. Still showing 9/6 and was able to pull my window sticker today.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just looked at my Manage Orders page. My production week used to be 9/27/21 (5 months after my reservation was converted to an order and accepted by dealer). It is now 10/4/21. @Ford Motor Company what gives? Bad enough that several MMEs without reservations have been shipped while my reserved GT-PE order was just sitting and sitting. Now it’s delayed another week? Not happy about this.
For those of us who received out Mach Es month ago, there were frequently shifts of ESTIMATED production date by a week one way or they other and sometimes one way, then back the other. This can happen as they fine tune the scheduling. I recommend you not fret over one week shifts in these estimates as it may not be a delay, just fine tuning. Also remember that there is no single day on which the car is produced. The process of production can take a week or longer and has multiple stages including
Schedule Date (and prior schedule date when shifted)
Sent to Plant
Body Shop
Trim Line
Produced

Then there are the multiple shipping dates
Shipped
ETA Start
ETA End
Delivered

Your dealer can see these details in their Vehicle Visibility system.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
My GTPE is still scheduled for 9/6 production week (no change). However, it appears to have gone "into production" today according to the tracker. Still no window sticker though.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
For those tracking builds, how long does it take for a vehicle to move from "production" to "built". I'm at day 7 now, expecting it to be longer (obviously).
Mine went from "production" on 7/14 to "in transit" (to a holding lot for mostly built vehicles?) on 7/20, but still has no "built" date seven weeks later as the car waits for part. Estimated delivery date range is still a very optimistic 8/22-8/28, as of September.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
My GTPE is still scheduled for 9/6 production week (no change). However, it appears to have gone "into production" today according to the tracker. Still no window sticker though.
Same production date, thought it does not show up. It changed to in production on Tuesday and the sticker showed up the next morning.

Skierick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD, 2017 BMW 440 Convertible
Country flag
I ordered a premium 4x in mid-March. I got a production week of 8/16 in late June. Still shows the same production week but no indication that it’s been built or window sticker. Is this unusual?
Sponsored