Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I took delivery of my MME FE (red) at Wilson Motors in Corvallis Oregon. They checked and it appears to be the first Mach-e delivery in Oregon. My build date was 12/31/20.
Congratulations!! When did yours ship? Mine shipped 1/25/21. Ford’s ETA is 3/1/21......hope I get it sooner. I’m in Grants Pass.

OP
OP

0CO2

First Name
0CO2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Occupation
Academic
Country flag
Congratulations!! When did yours ship? Mine shipped 1/25/21. Ford’s ETA is 3/1/21......hope I get it sooner. I’m in Grants Pass.
Correction production date 12/24, shipping date 12/31, so yours shipped 10 days earlier than mine. Perhaps yours was held up at Kansas City longer when they were doing QC checks.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Correction production date 12/24, shipping date 12/31, so yours shipped 10 days earlier than mine. Perhaps yours was held up at Kansas City longer when they were doing QC checks.
Based on your ship date, mine shipped 25 days after yours. Do you know when yours reached Kansas City?

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

tbier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Country flag
I drove by Hillyer's Mid-City Ford in Woodburn Tuesday. Looked over as I drove by and a Star White Mach E caught my eye. I pulled a U-turn and got to check it out briefly. It had just been delivered and was pretty dirty inside and out. The saleslady said it was a "loaner for the service department". Buy the hype everyone. Its a nice car.

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Mixed emotions, I reserved on day one back in 2019, my delivery date to skyline Ford in Salem is 3/1. I got furloughed due covid,19 slow downs. Will have to cancel on no day, so, first edition in canonized grey will I guess be available!

2THDOC

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F 150 2021 MACHE PREMIUM
Country flag
Mixed emotions, I reserved on day one back in 2019, my delivery date to skyline Ford in Salem is 3/1. I got furloughed due covid,19 slow downs. Will have to cancel on no day, so, first edition in canonized grey will I guess be available!
Hi Mark, I am so sorry to hear you about the furlough. I live in Salem and have one on order. It is a premium AWD with extended battery. If you are not taking delivery I may have them give me a shot at it when it comes in. If it works out and would like to keep my order and place in line I can talk to them about that also.

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Hi Mark, I am so sorry to hear you about the furlough. I live in Salem and have one on order. It is a premium AWD with extended battery. If you are not taking delivery I may have them give me a shot at it when it comes in. If it works out and would like to keep my order and place in line I can talk to them about that also.
Thanks, I will keep you posted, I have been dealing with Francisco. Not heard back yet from him as to what the process will be.

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Hi Sean

I have not heard back from Francisco yet to my email, I will reach out by fone,today to see what I need to do, in theory deliver to sealer week of 1 March at this point per Ford info. Let me know,if you want me to indicate to Francisco you are interested in the vehicle. If you want to reach me via email ,[email protected] and we can go from there. Have a safe day

MachEMama

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands - MME Space White
Country flag
Waiting very impatiently in Central Point for my MME! Shipped 1/21/2021 - Ford's ETA is 2/27/2021-3/5/2021.... Mine does show that it was a "stop ship" but the dealer just heard my vehicle is in Portland.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Waiting very impatiently in Central Point for my MME! Shipped 1/21/2021 - Ford's ETA is 2/27/2021-3/5/2021.... Mine does show that it was a "stop ship" but the dealer just heard my vehicle is in Portland.
Mine arrived in Portland on Friday (2/26). Due in Grants Pass sometime this week. Did you get the letter from Ford concerning the extra free 250KWh for the quality checks?

MachEMama

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands - MME Space White
Country flag
Mine arrived in Portland on Friday (2/26). Due in Grants Pass sometime this week. Did you get the letter from Ford concerning the extra free 250KWh for the quality checks?
Yes- I did get that email. I saw on another forum someone who already took delivery got that email too so I am hoping it does not mean there will be further delays.
Sponsored